Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Vladimir Putin appreciation thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

weisses wrote: »
    Doesn't work ... They tried that in 2000 with the Kursk ... And we all know how well that went

Why does Celine dion come to mind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭prinzeugen

As I said, an independent journalist. He is not part of the furniture there, he is not directly employed by the Guardian.

Still writes for them though so you better look for a new "independent" opinion on events.

Have to laugh at the comments section in the Daily Mail.

Pro Russia/Putin comment posted 2 mins ago.. 39 thumbs up.. In 2 mins..

They must shout out in the office in St Petersburg "lads going to post.. Give me thumbs up so it looks like the world loves Russia"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭Jimmy Garlic

Gatling wrote: »
    Why does Celine dion come to mind

Mocking a tragedy. You're a classy guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

prinzeugen wrote: »
    They must shout out in the office in St Petersburg "lads going to post.. Give me thumbs up so it looks like the world loves Russia"

Boards tolerates it because they are just grateful for the page-views!

Military action.

Not to worry though there's always Facebook memes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭weisses

Yeah she is a bit of a tragedy allright

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭HensVassal

Would the Kremlin Kasual Krew (fuck...the KKK, haha) be the first government sponsored football firm in history or have there been others?

The Cameron Tails?
    Blair's Baby Boot Boys?
    A-MOB (Angela Merkel's overseas boyz)

:pac:

cnocbui wrote: »
    Only if you are sick in the head. A coward who sends others to poison his enemies with Polonium, has opposition politicians and over 300 journalists killed, who has lawyers who try to stand up for others tortured and beaten to death.

No, only a fellow psychopath could admire this creep.

Ah come on now. A bit of polonium poisoning is de rigeur when you want to "off" someone. Sure didn't the CIA do in Chavez and Arafat with a bit or radioactive tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,057 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

HensVassal wrote: »
    Ah come on now. A bit of polonium poisoning is de rigeur when you want to "off" someone. Sure didn't the CIA do in Chavez and Arafat with a bit or radioactive tea.

No they weren't. Chavez died of Cancer, not radiation poisoning. Arafat died of a stroke. Polonium 210 has a half life of 138 days, the supposed Polonium tests were done over seven years after his death - 20 half-lifes later, when only one millionth of any original trace woud have been left, which would have likely already been minute to start with, seven years previous. Far more likely someone had a brain wave 7 years after Arafat died to try and stir up things and came up with the poisoning angle and salted. If anyone was going to bump-off arafat it would have been Mosad, not the CIA.

No they weren't. Chavez died of Cancer, not radiation poisoning. Arafat died of a stroke. Polonium 210 has a half life of 138 days, the supposed Polonium tests were done over seven years after his death - 20 half-lifes later, when only one millionth of any original trace woud have been left, which would have likely already been minute to start with, seven years previous. Far more likely someone had a brain wave 7 years after Arafat died to try and stir up things and came up with the poisoning angle and salted. If anyone was going to bump-off arafat it would have been Mosad, not the CIA.

Actually it was most likely Mossad but Sharon asked Bush for the green light and got it. There's mounting suspicions that Arafat was done in by Israeli agents using polonium and the French are currently weighing up whether to reopen the investigation into his death/murder.
    The stroke story was supposed to have been caused by blood poisoning but they never said what type of blood poisoning.
    I didn't know that a stroke could cause hair loss, vomiting and diarrhea.

• Advertisement

A man of many talents..

A philosopher.

That's like posting a video of Lucrezia Borgia extolling the medicinal uses of plants and the virtues of marital fidelity and chastity.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,941 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Meanwhile, in Russian politicians don't like the Internet news, a bill has been proposed mandating backdoors in apps' encryption, and one supporter also wants Great Firewall-style pre-filtering of messages.

If I am ever feeling down I just stick this on and I am right back up there again....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Thank you

If I am ever feeling down I just stick this on and I am right back up there again....

Seems the wheels are coming off Washington's anti-Russia propaganda machine what with NATO general and German foreign minister calling the whole "threat" from Russia and the idea of Russian "aggression" a complete hoax.

https://consortiumnews.com/2016/06/27/europeans-contest-us-anti-russian-hype/

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn

• Registered Users Posts: 11,941 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

[.YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC71JCuXnXA[/YOUTUBE]

Is "feeling down" a euphemism for "thinking rationally about Putin"?

Only the Boss can strut around the Kremlin like that. Effortless. Cool as a Siberian cucumber.

Only the Boss can strut around the Kremlin like that. Effortless. Cool as a Siberian cucumber.

Imagine Bush coming down those stairs. Bam! Face first into the floor, like when he fell off his chair, or the countless times he's mashed his stupid chimpanzee face into the ground off his bicycle. The village idiot even managed to fall off a Segway scooter..you know those things that are practically impossible to fall off.

Retard.

• Advertisement

It now turns out the Ankara airport bombing is just another act of Putin instigated terrorism by proxy. That's 41 innocents killed in revenge for the downing of one Russian fighter that was trespassing. Add that to the 298 passengers of MH17 murdered by the Russian crew manning the BUK.

History will not be kind to the memory of Vlad the butcher.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Tea drinker

It now turns out the Ankara airport bombing is just another act of Putin instigated terrorism by proxy. That's 41 innocents killed in revenge for the downing of one Russian fighter that was trespassing. Add that to the 298 passengers of MH17 murdered by the Russian crew manning the BUK.

Sarcasm? Sarcasm doesn't come across sometimes, maybe it's just me.

:pac:

CT
    >

• Registered Users Posts: 7,715 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Around the same time Turkey apologized for the downing of the jet and relations have begun to improve. Interesting logic.

Around the same time Turkey apologized for the downing of the jet and relations have begun to improve. Interesting logic.

Turns our the bombers come from russia or regions of

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Seems the wheels are coming off Washington's anti-Russia propaganda machine what with NATO general and German foreign minister calling the whole "threat" from Russia and the idea of Russian "aggression" a complete hoax.

https://consortiumnews.com/2016/06/27/europeans-contest-us-anti-russian-hype/

I don't see that anywhere in the article. What I actually see is:
    “It is not the aim of NATO to create a military barrier against broad-scale Russian aggression, because such aggression is not on the agenda and no intelligence assessment suggests such a thing,” he said

Broad-scale Russian aggression, in that Europe is not at threat nor does Europe require a massive military deterrent - fair enough comments. It doesn't outright say no Russian aggression exists or has existed, and it certainly doesn't use the word 'hoax' or anything remotely close to it.

Talk about putting 1 and 1 together to get 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭weisses

Imagine Bush coming down those stairs. Bam! Face first into the floor, like when he fell off his chair, or the countless times he's mashed his stupid chimpanzee face into the ground off his bicycle. The village idiot even managed to fall off a Segway scooter..you know those things that are practically impossible to fall off.

Retard.

Glad you compare Bush to Putin ...Saved me some typing

• Registered Users Posts: 7,715 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Turns our the bombers come from russia or regions of
    One of them was from Russia. The other two were from Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan, respectively.

Interesting stuff coming from Russia ,

50 officers were dismissed from their post, including the fleet commander, Vice Admiral Viktor Kravchuk, and his chief of staff, Vice Admiral Sergei Popov,” The Moscow Times report,
    Apparently for refusing to get more aggressive with western vessels in the black sea,
    The Kremlin always denies any questions of any aggressive actions against any vessels in the black sea ,

Russian defence analysts have linked the removal of the entire officer structure to Putin’s sidelining of Admiral Victor Chirkov, the head of Russia’s navy, last year.

Vice Admiral Kravchuk may have been perceived as having been ‘too close’ to his former boss.

He has been replaced by Vice Admiral Alexander Nosatov as acting commander of the Baltic Fleet.

Something is a foot

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭sheep?

Interesting stuff coming from Russia ,

50 officers were dismissed from their post, including the fleet commander, Vice Admiral Viktor Kravchuk, and his chief of staff, Vice Admiral Sergei Popov,” The Moscow Times report,
    Apparently for refusing to get more aggressive with western vessels in the black sea,
    The Kremlin always denies any questions of any aggressive actions against any vessels in the black sea ,

Russian defence analysts have linked the removal of the entire officer structure to Putin’s sidelining of Admiral Victor Chirkov, the head of Russia’s navy, last year.

Vice Admiral Kravchuk may have been perceived as having been ‘too close’ to his former boss.

He has been replaced by Vice Admiral Alexander Nosatov as acting commander of the Baltic Fleet.

Something is a foot

I think you're right.

And I think it's your foot.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement