Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Vladimir Putin appreciation thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Exeggcute wrote: »
    Putin killed Princess Diana and created cancer.

He also stole ice-cream from a baby once.

*Fixed that for ya *

No never said anything of the above .

I did say he's been accused of been a pedophile by someone who was then murdered ,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭prinzeugen

Exeggcute wrote: »
    Putin killed Princess Diana and created cancer.

He also stole ice-cream from a baby once.

- Gatling

Vlad is the best and does nothing wrong, he is getting bullied by the west.. Any one is telling lies if they say otherwise..

- egginacup/Exeggeute.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

The Novofuhrer can do no wrong ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭Jimmy Garlic

A fascinating documentary. Putin is without a shadow of a doubt the greatest leaders the world has ever known. Up there with the likes of Churchill, Lincoln and Caesar.

A phenomenal man. A legend in his own lifetime.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Can you sum up this "documentary" for those of us without two hours to waste?

• Advertisement

It's from an official Kremlin YOUTUBE channel

Trust me, it would be two and a half hours very well spent. I was looking forward to it for weeks and it didn't disappoint.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Trent Houseboat

Jimmy, that reads as though you didn't actually watch it.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,412 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Trust me, it would be two and a half hours very well spent. I was looking forward to it for weeks and it didn't disappoint.

I'd rather watch suicide squad again than a putin hagiography

• Registered Users Posts: 7,581 ✭✭✭CMOTDibbler

A fascinating documentary. Putin is without a shadow of a doubt the greatest leaders the world has ever known. Up there with the likes of Churchill, Lincoln and Caesar.
    There's more than one of him? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,412 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

There's more than one of him? :confused:

He's a great bunch of lads.

Does anyone want to discuss the documentary?

No! Don't **** to Vlad..

Might get you going but not me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭B_Wayne

You're expecting us to watch a 2.5 hour propaganda film, that's an excessive expectation...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

I have always said he was a KGB experiment like Zorin from the Bond film.

Could do with Roger Moore putting an end to this monster as well!

I see Vladis bombers trips to Aleppo via Iran was brought to a swift end ,
    With the message your not Welcome here from the Iranians

Good to see that the propaganda lies are being exposed. Germanys ZDF channel caught with it's pants down...

Good to see that the propaganda

Putinganda.

Better known as dezinformatsiya

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Uboat

Gatling wrote: »
    Well he did start massacring his own population so yeah the people stood up to him before there was isis .

But why talk about the actual facts ,

Funny the MH17 report is due to be published shortly in the next 2 weeks if I'm correct

Was it published?

• Advertisement

Putinganda.

A clear demonstration that one of the biggest German TV channels (state run) completely fabricated a story and even went as far as to employ actors for their fabrication. They tried to pass it off as fact.

Ok with you Gatling?

A clear demonstration that one of the biggest German TV channels (state run) completely fabricated a story and even went as far as to employ actors for their fabrication. They tried to pass it off as fact.

It's all bs anything posted or reported by Kremlin outfits is dezinformatsiya or putinganda fact sorry do try harder

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,363 ✭✭✭KingBrian2

It's all bs anything posted or reported by Kremlin outfits is dezinformatsiya or putinganda fact sorry do try harder

All sides engage in information warfare. The first victim of war is the truth as the saying goes. We cannot fully believe everything we hear from either side. Only an impartial reporter or judge can determine the facts but since the war is still in play we have to go by what is out there and be aware of the intent of the propagandists. Some actors in the war don't have as much to hide as others.

The story of how Vladimir persuaded a crowd of drunken looters to retreat from the KGB HQ in Dresden back in 1989. I remember reading about it in his autobiography ''First Person'', a book I recommend that everyone reads.

The story of how Vladimir persuaded a crowd of drunken looters to retreat from the KGB HQ in Dresden back in 1989. I remember reading about it in his autobiography ''First Person'', a book I recommend that everyone reads.

Putin needs shot.. Most dangerous man in history.

prinzeugen wrote: »
    Putin needs shot.. Most dangerous man in history.

Haha.. No he's not. Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin will be remembered as a man of considerable integrity and one of, if not the greatest leader of the 21st century. A man of immense intelect. A speaker of many languages. An accomplished martial artist. A Sportsman. A master strategist etc etc etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Putler!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭badabing106

Boss

couldn't imagine any other politicians man handling some billionaire like that

Ruling with an iron fist

• Registered Users Posts: 16,200 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Putinganda.

That video refereed to Putin as "The almighty Putin". Absolutely no bias in it at all :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,047 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Boss

couldn't imagine any other politicians man handling some billionaire like that

Ruling with an iron fist

That isn't admirable. Stalin ruled with an Iron fist - so much fun was had by all.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement