Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Vladimir Putin appreciation thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Yeah, a civilian plane is a very serious threat to their neutrality!

Some people said the same the day before 9/11

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Maybe they thought Snowden was on the plane?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,414 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

No BS Russia, aka nobsRussia, looks into how state-controlled media in Russia will be reporting on the upcoming World Cup:

https://nobsrussia.com/2016/11/23/russias-world-cup/

• Registered Users Posts: 40,412 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

robindch wrote: »
    No BS Russia, aka nobsRussia, looks into how state-controlled media in Russia will be reporting on the upcoming World Cup:

https://nobsrussia.com/2016/11/23/russias-world-cup/

that website name is very unfortunate.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭Jimmy Garlic

''Russias borders have no ending point''... Haha, so funny, it's the way he tells them..

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

''Russias borders have no ending point''... Haha, so funny, it's the way he tells them..
    Well he has a point and demonstrated same.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Andrei Bubeev, originally sentenced to 30 months by a Russian court for sharing an article titled "Crimea is Ukraine", has been moved to a harsher prison for the treasonous offence of encouraging fellow inmates to read.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,200 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Andrei Bubeev, originally sentenced to 30 months by a Russian court for sharing an article titled "Crimea is Ukraine", has been moved to a harsher prison for the treasonous offence of encouraging fellow inmates to read.

That page makes harsh reading. Being sentenced for clicking "like" on a facebook page.

Wonder how many of the bots would be willing to go live there

The usual bewildered ejits grasping at straws again I see :rolleyes: A devoted neo-nazi who is a big fan of Ukrainian neo-nazi factions like Right-Sektor and the Azov Battalion. He was using his blog as a platform to call for terrorist acts to be committed in Crimea. Sent to cool off for a couple of years. A light sentence.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭conditioned games

The usual bewildered ejits grasping at straws again I see :rolleyes: A devoted neo-nazi who is a big fan of Ukrainian neo-nazi factions like Right-Sektor and the Azov Battalion. He was using his blog as a platform to call for terrorist acts to be committed in Crimea. Sent to cool off for a couple of years. A light sentence.

Any neo nazi calling for terrorist attacks deserves locking up. It was the Americans funding a neo nazi party in Ukraine that brought about the illegal coup and overthrow of a democratically elected government. Thanks USA for stirring conflicts around the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

Any neo nazi calling for terrorist attacks deserves locking up. It was the Americans funding a neo nazi party in Ukraine that brought about the illegal coup and overthrow of a democratically elected government. Thanks USA for stirring conflicts around the world.

So true. Most people don't even realize that the Yanks are responsible for destabilizing Ukraine though.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Rainman16

I don't think Putin is half as bad as the Americans who like you to believe. I watched his press confrence where he warned the global media about the arms US arms race and that Russia has modernised it's own offensive capabilities. I don't believe Putin is looking for war with the US. But when they are building new missile "defense systems" What choice does he have but to maintain the balance of power but building his own.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Gatling wrote: »

I think most "bots" would prefer to see Russian standards of living raised, rather than their personal standards of living lowered, just to prove a point

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,257 ✭✭✭Yourself isit

Gatling wrote: »

A bot isn't a human.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Putin actually LIKES his country, he takes pride in it. I watched a video of Angela Merkel basically being given a German flag and the distaste she showed towards it in her expression tells you all you need to know. She is actually ashamed to be German, takes no pride in her own country.

Putin for his flaws actually cares what happens to Russia. Putin would never have taken in a million Muslim refugees and helped set the country back decades morally and socially.

Palpatine with his dodgy links to half baked stories.. Grayson the ultra liberal jumping in head first without doing his homework to defend a neo-nazi. Gatling being Gatling, a very tedious and repetitive guy that rinses and repeats the same few phrases and punctuates them with. "lols". It is always the same crew.

Palpatine with his dodgy links to half baked stories.. Grayson the ultra liberal jumping in head first without doing his homework to defend a neo-nazi. Gatling being Gatling, a very tedious and repetitive guy that rinses and repeats the same few phrases and punctuates them with. "lols". It is always the same crew.

Ultra liberal? lol. I'm a bit left of centre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

Pfff I feel left out.

Putin actually LIKES his country, he takes pride in it. I watched a video of Angela Merkel basically being given a German flag and the distaste she showed towards it in her expression tells you all you need to know. She is actually ashamed to be German, takes no pride in her own country.

Putin for his flaws actually cares what happens to Russia. Putin would never have taken in a million Muslim refugees and helped set the country back decades morally and socially.

Merkel doesn't like germany? That's up there with Obama being a american hating Muslim.

Has it gotton to the stage where the right have no recourse except to start painting conspiracy theories regarding a politician's motive?

I might have hated GW Bush and thought he was an idiot but I never thought he hated the US. It's a particularly right wing idea that people who oppose their policies must hate themselves and/or their country.

• Advertisement

Pfff I feel left out.

I was wondering when you would come out of the woodwork.. You made it. The whole crew is here minus a couple of sidekicks.

Do any of you want to talk about Seth Rich, or Yemen? Or are those subjects taboo? Very quick to pick up and pass out half baked stories about Russia and Putin. I can imagine Gatling foaming at the mouth sometimes.

I was wondering when you would come out of the woodwork.. You made it. The whole crew is here minus a couple of sidekicks.

Do any of you want to talk about Seth Rich, or Yemen? Or are those subjects taboo? Very quick to pick up and pass out half baked stories about Russia and Putin. I can imagine Gatling foaming at the mouth sometimes.

You mean the CT reawakened by Russian Hacking ?

I mean the guy that was shot in the back in a "botched robbery" where nothing was taken. The guy that Julian Assange has more or less confirmed was the source of the DNC leaks.

I mean the guy that was shot in the back in a "botched robbery" where nothing was taken. The guy that Julian Assange has more or less confirmed was the source of the DNC leaks.

Ah right, Never heard of anyone getting shot in the USA.. Unlike this guy Boris Nemtsov ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

Grayson wrote: »
    Merkel doesn't like germany?

Well, yes.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭B_Wayne

el diablo wrote: »

That's a pretty big reach, seems more like she didn't want to make things tacky.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Fantastic post.

Btw, accusations of tin foil hattery from you lot have zero effect. Peddling assertions of Russian hacking and backing them up with absolutely no evidence whatsoever. You are the one wearing the tin foil hat.

Btw, accusations of tin foil hattery from you lot have zero effect. Peddling assertions of Russian hacking and backing them up with absolutely no evidence whatsoever. You are the one wearing the tin foil hat.

Ah right, So you mean China and NK are the only ones able to do this. Mother Russia must be lagging behind. You Also mean the Troll factory is western propaganda also.

• Advertisement

Why would anyone send a half naked picture of a man riding Bareback to another poster ,
    Some people like a strong dominant man who rides bareback each to their own I suppose .
    Hey comrade (might be illegal in Russia)

Me give me a lady who can handle her whisky and can think for themselves

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement