Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Vladimir Putin appreciation thread.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,257 ✭✭✭Yourself isit

Btw, accusations of tin foil hattery from you lot have zero effect. Peddling assertions of Russian hacking and backing them up with absolutely no evidence whatsoever. You are the one wearing the tin foil hat.

An yes. The Russian hacking scandal - peaked Dec 19th, the day the electors voted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 FouadDZ

He is a criminal. A first grade murderer of civilians and especially children. The biased media and ignorants made of him a hero. Hitler is a beginner compared to him. If hitler won the war, most of you will be opening a thread of appreciation for him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

This post has been deleted.

I'm waiting in anticipation for his/her 2nd post......

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

FouadDZ wrote: »
    He is a criminal. A first grade murderer of civilians and especially children. The biased media and ignorants made of him a hero. Hitler is a beginner compared to him. If hitler won the war, most of you will be opening a thread of appreciation for him.

Hoooo wee :D
    Although, he's apparently greenlit nationalisation of the right to produce and manipulate the national currency, so for the first time ever, there actually is at least one thing in common between the two... They both gave global bankers the finger, and substituted their own national ones... Here's hoping Putin can keep a lid on the aul desire to eradicate 15 or so million people in death camps :o

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭Jimmy Garlic

An yes. The Russian hacking scandal - peaked Dec 19th, the day the electors voted.

It's preposterous stuff, balderdash... the cadre of paranoid tin foil hats on here believe it without question though. One fella seems to have lost the plot altogether and is now talking about half naked men.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

It's preposterous stuff, balderdash... the cadre of paranoid tin foil hats on here believe it without question though. One fella seems to have lost the plot altogether and is now talking about half naked men.

Yeah Imagine the Russians having the same capabilities of China and NK. So you are saying they don't right ? I would wager the USA and the UK are up to it in defence. Been a fair few government level and funded virus undetected in the wild for years. The sophistication that only a government would have.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭Jimmy Garlic

Yeah Imagine the Russians having the same capabilities of China and NK. So you are saying they don't right ? I would wager the USA and the UK are up to it in defence. Been a fair few government level and funded virus undetected in the wild for years. The sophistication that only a government would have.

You have to have evidence. None of you can provide a shred of credible evidence. It's all fanciful, fictional nonsense, and nothing more than that. Outlandish claims from the CIA (backed up with zero evidence) hold less water than a pillowcase, they couldn't be trusted to tell you the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

You have to have evidence. None of you can provide a shred of credible evidence. It's all fanciful, fictional nonsense, and nothing more than that. Outlandish claims from the CIA (backed up with zero evidence) hold less water than a pillowcase, they couldn't be trusted to tell you the time.

Is that the same CIA that took over Ukraine ? You are dancing around the fact that Russia just like every other developed nations engages in Cyber warfare. I work in the Industry upper end IT. Keeping servers protected is getting harder and harder. The Chinese for example and NK are very advanced. Can you explain away viruses written only by a government are around ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

He is a shrewd operator but also evil and i loathe his politics...but i find him VERY sexy. I am not alone - i have many female friends who feel the same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

It's preposterous .One fella seems to have lost the plot altogether and is now sending about half naked men.

Totally agree comrade somebody has well and truly lost the plot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Ferrari3600

Are posters here aware that one of the largest mainstream Democratic supporting internet forums went down the day of the election? It was down for a good few days. Doesn't necessarily mean a Russian-involved hack of course. They had alienated a lot of their own - Bernie Sanders supporters, people who did not like HRC, etc.

But interesting all the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIgsHZSqy_g

Edit: actually some of the commenters in are speculating that the site owners took the site down themselves when they saw the way the results were going on the day of the election.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

The usual bewildered ejits grasping at straws again I see :rolleyes: A devoted neo-nazi who is a big fan of Ukrainian neo-nazi factions like Right-Sektor and the Azov Battalion. He was using his blog as a platform to call for terrorist acts to be committed in Crimea. Sent to cool off for a couple of years. A light sentence.

The usual Putin shills are here defending the honour of their beloved Novoführer. :rolleyes:

If only Bubeev stuck to gay-bashing safaris like a normal Russian neo-Nazi, he wouldn't be in this mess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Cartouche

Maybe we could do with a leader in the style of Putin. Lets be honest, its a dictatorship but maybe thats what we need to sort out this country. Rip up the old politics, get rid of our pointless parliament. Have one strong voice at the top calling the shots. Who would that be?, well I guess it would be whoever is strong enough to take and hold the position

• Closed Accounts Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Ferrari3600

Cartouche wrote: »
    Maybe we could do with a leader in the style of Putin. Lets be honest, its a dictatorship but maybe thats what we need to sort out this country. Rip up the old politics, get rid of our pointless parliament. Have one strong voice at the top calling the shots. Who would that be?, well I guess it would be whoever is strong enough to take and hold the position

Genuinely have no idea if this post is intended as satirical or not.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Grayson wrote: »
    Putin actually LIKES his country, he takes pride in it. I watched a video of Angela Merkel basically being given a German flag and the distaste she showed towards it in her expression tells you all you need to know. She is actually ashamed to be German, takes no pride in her own country.

Putin for his flaws actually cares what happens to Russia. Putin would never have taken in a million Muslim refugees and helped set the country back decades morally and socially.

Merkel doesn't like germany? That's up there with Obama being a american hating Muslim.

Has it gotton to the stage where the right have no recourse except to start painting conspiracy theories regarding a politician's motive?

I might have hated GW Bush and thought he was an idiot but I never thought he hated the US. It's a particularly right wing idea that people who oppose their policies must hate themselves and/or their country.
    The video speaks it for itself, her policies speak for itself. Anyone who loved their own country would not have done the things she has done. She is more of an EU stooge, than a German.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭B_Wayne

The video speaks it for itself, her policies speak for itself. Anyone who loved their own country would not have done the things she has done. She is more of an EU stooge, than a German.

That is utter rubbish... I would go as far as saying that Merkel is going in the direction of being the most capable and least megalomaniacal leaders around at this stage. There's also a pretty good historical reason that she doesn't engage in overt and silly displays of nationalism.

The fact that you're showing immense respect for a man who is suspected with good reason of killing his political opponents, is disturbing. If memory serves correctly, Russia is the third most dangerous place to be a journalist. A large proportion of the reason is politics. But Merkel not waving a flag makes her the terrible one.... Should really consider your priorities...

B_Wayne wrote: »

That is utter rubbish... I would go as far as saying that Merkel is going in the direction of being the most capable and least megalomaniacal leaders around at this stage. There's also a pretty good historical reason that she doesn't engage in overt and silly displays of nationalism.

The fact that you're showing immense respect for a man who is suspected with good reason of killing his political opponents,  is disturbing. If memory serves correctly, Russia is the third most dangerous place to be a journalist. A large proportion of the reason is politics.  But Merkel not waving a flag makes her the terrible one.... Should really consider your priorities...
    At least Russian women don't have to look around the corner in case they get raped by an immigrant as seen in Cologne. She is a traitor to the German people and will not survive the next election.

You're relying on racist propaganda, you'll find that a fear of sexual assault exists regardless of refugees/immigrants.

http://www.snopes.com/2016/01/11/refugees-new-years-eve/

BTW, lgbt Russians live under constant fear of assault. This includes honeytraps where gay men have been beaten on the street. Those honeytraps never faced any repercussions. The machismo of Putin includes outright homophobia and hate.

Also Russia holds the rather old school and disturbing position on rape.
    https://www.google.ie/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/12/in-russia-and-ukraine-women-are-still-blamed-for-being-raped?client=ms-android-htc-rev

• Registered Users Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Putin's fanboys will probably call that "being alpha" or some similarly self-congratulatory bullshït.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭ebbsy

The fact that you're showing immense respect for a man who is suspected with good reason of killing his political opponents,  is disturbing. If memory serves correctly, Russia is the third most dangerous place to be a journalist. A large proportion of the reason is politics.  But Merkel not waving a flag makes her the terrible one.... Should really consider your priorities...
    At least Russian women don't have to look around the corner in case they get raped by an immigrant as seen in Cologne. She is a traitor to the German people and will not survive the next election.

Thank god there are still a few people out there calling it like it is.

There is no greater abuser of women than Hillary Clinton either. She paid those women to lie. Where are they now ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,257 ✭✭✭Yourself isit

Putin's fanboys will probably call that "being alpha" or some similarly self-congratulatory bullshït.

Supporting Russian foreign actions in Syria doesn't mean that its internal policies are supported.

Nevertheless it's clearly better for women than us ally Saudi Arabia.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭conditioned games

Parchment wrote: »
    He is a shrewd operator but also evil and i loathe his politics...but i find him VERY sexy. I am not alone - i have many female friends who feel the same.

It's mad what brainwashing mainstream media can do. Putin is not evil as you say, he doesn't provoke countries but takes action when his hand is forced. If you want evil then look at Hillary or the Rothschild masters that run the world.

The reason women find Putin sexy is because he comes across as a strong alpha male in the sense he is calm, intelligent and not all stary eyed and smiley like alot of men in today's society. These same beta men would believe anything the mainstream media tells them rather than having an independent critical mind and finding out elsewhere what's true or false.

It's mad what brainwashing mainstream media can do. Putin is not evil as you say, he doesn't provoke countries but takes action when his hand is forced. If you want evil then look at Hillary or the Rothschild masters that run the world.

The reason women find Putin sexy is because he comes across as a strong alpha male in the sense he is calm, intelligent and not all stary eyed and smiley like alot of men in today's society. These same beta men would believe anything the mainstream media tells them rather than having an independent critical mind and finding out elsewhere what's true or false.

Next up the protocols of zion and why Hitler was a good guy?

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭conditioned games

Next up the protocols of zion and why Hitler was a good guy?

I take it your a fan of Hitler, Bush and Obama

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭1st dalkey dalkey

Putin is Putin, good and bad, just like all other people.
    Obama is Obama, good and bad, just like all other people.
    Putin's approach to Syria worked better then Obama's, in that it has ended the problem. Obama's approach would have it drag on for years.
    Yes, nasty things happened with Putin's approach. They would have continued for years with Obama's approach. At least it is now over.
    That does not make Putin right in every situation, or Obama wrong in every situation. It is what it is.
    Politics is a dirty game, whether played in Russia, the US or anywhere else. Why do we expect that 'leaders' will be anything but tainted?

I take it your a fan of Hitler, Bush and Obama

You're referring to Jewish conspiracy theories that were part of the reason Hitler was elected. Hence the Hitler reference. In fact, your posts rarely don't rely on conspiracies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭the evasion_kid

As far as leaders go,Putin makes Obama look like some ghetto kid they took off the streets of Detroit and stuck in a suit..

As far as leaders go,Putin makes Obama look like some ghetto kid they took off the streets of Detroit and stuck in a suit..

Obama has no backbone, awful commander in chief.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭the evasion_kid

Obama has no backbone, awful commander in chief.

I always feel we get the sanitised version of Obama on TV...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement