Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Vladimir Putin appreciation thread.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭B_Wayne

fran17 wrote: »
    Where are you getting your evidence for these accusations?And the news conference ramblings from that cardboard pc moron John Kerry don't count;)
    Wonder if your other views are feeding into your complete ignorance...

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Vlad Dog Putin

I will simplify it one more time - Western media is not under a tight leash from Langley. People are pretty much free to do as they please. Fox News is basically 24/7 Obama hating as an example.

Innocent like child, media in west no matter, it is entertainment not news.
    Real news hidden from citizens,
    Who make big money donations to republican and democrat party, they pay piper and call tune!
    You no serve 2 masters, west politician can serve citizens or corporations who donate MILLIONS dollars to them, who you think get good deal from politicians, citizen or corporation?

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Putin

He has to be one of the greatest leaders the world has ever known

Thank you Jimmy your words are too kinds. Yes when the Warsaw pact was dissolved, NATO & Bush Snr instead of dissolving NATO. They pursued their expansionist and New World order aspirations. Some people don't want halting sites or travellers on their doorsteps. Me? Well I don't want NATO on mine. Enough is enough. Merkel can shove her EU 4th Reich up her ass and if her and her fascist allies across the pond set foot in Mother Russia, I'll make the defeat of Nazism look like a cakewalk.

Putin wrote: »
    Enough is enough. Merkel can shove her EU 4th Reich up her ass and if her and her fascist allies across the pond set foot in Mother Russia, I'll make the defeat of Nazism look like a cakewalk.

yes, one more time it problem for Mother Russia to free europe of Nazi, we win again, free europe 2 time .

• Registered Users Posts: 11,943 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Russian internet full of picture of irina shayk, gia skova and many more girl.
    West internet picture of conchita wurst, mary harney, and many more badgers arse.

Which you prefer?

Are you a 12-year-old Call of Duty addict, by any chance?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

I'm sure Hitler had blind followers from forgien lands too

Are you a 12-year-old Call of Duty addict, by any chance?

are you so called man with testicles in wife handbag?

efb wrote: »
    I'm sure Hitler had blind followers from forgien lands too

I see if Hitler and nazi come to Ireland they have no shortage problem to get Gauleiter!
    Plenty here by the look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

He is an odious power hungry tyrant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭jobbridge4life

Putin wrote: »
    Thank you Jimmy your words are too kinds. Yes when the Warsaw pact was dissolved, NATO & Bush Snr instead of dissolving NATO. They pursued their expansionist and New World order aspirations. Some people don't want halting sites or travellers on their doorsteps. Me? Well I don't want NATO on mine. Enough is enough. Merkel can shove her EU 4th Reich up her ass and if her and her fascist allies across the pond set foot in Mother Russia, I'll make the defeat of Nazism look like a cakewalk.

Really? With an economy the size of Hollands?

I mean the most telling thing about this all is that if Russia didn't possess its legacy nuclear weapons we'd give less ****s about what Putin did than the Philippines. Russia as a superpower is done, what we are witnessing now is the existential crisis ensuing among the ruling class of superpower that has lost both its 'super' and is barely clinging on to its 'power'.

Welcome to the dustbin of history Russia.

• Advertisement

are you so called man with testicles in wife handbag?

You're not winning the Novoführer any fans here, I'd say you'd be out of a job fairly quick when your supervisor wakes up from his vodka-induced coma.

Really? With an economy the size of Hollands?

I mean the most telling thing about this all is that if Russia didn't possess its legacy nuclear weapons we'd give less ****s about what Putin did than the Philippines. Russia as a superpower is done, what we are witnessing now is the existential crisis ensuing among the ruling class of superpower that has lost both its 'super' and is barely clinging on to its 'power'.

Welcome to the dustbin of history Russia.

innocent like child, Mother Russia has largest natural resorces in all world, it has largest factory in world China beside it and it has largest market in world the EU beside it.
    Mother Russia is to supply China factory with all resources it need, then safe transport of goods to the EU, mother Russia make big money as friend to China and the EU.
    USA get mad, cannot break friendship of Mother Russia and China so it try make open wound in Ukraine between Mother Russia and the EU.
    Mother Russian wise to USA plan and stay always one step ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭qt3.14

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭wendell borton

The trouble in the east started with the fall of communism and the economic shock therapy espoused by the imf and world bank, it caused societal breakdown and the coming to power of a bunch of gangsters. They will no doubt attach more strings to the money Ukraine desperately needs.

But two wrongs do not make a right, what Putin is doing is blatant expansionist aggression; its laughable some seem to think he is some sort of anti-fascist crusader considering his treatment of dissidents and minorities at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,873 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Ould Vlad certainly ain''t the worst. A bit enthusiastic with the invading countries carryon, but otherwise ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭jobbridge4life

innocent like child, Mother Russia has largest natural resorces in all world, it has largest factory in world China beside it and it has largest market in world the EU beside it.
    Mother Russia is to supply China factory with all resources it need, then safe transport of goods to the EU, mother Russia make big money as friend to China and the EU.
    USA get mad, cannot break friendship of Mother Russia and China so it try make open wound in Ukraine between Mother Russia and the EU.
    Mother Russian wise to USA plan and stay always one step ahead.

Once again economy the size of Holland population circa 16 million versus Russia circa 140 million.

Share of the economy dedicated to natural resources? Increasing all the time.

Russia under Putin is doomed.

NATO have innocent like child people in USA and the EU believe it is Mother Russia that moves west towards NATO.

Once again economy the size of Holland population circa 16 million versus Russia circa 140 million.

Share of the economy dedicated to natural resources? Increasing all the time.

Russia under Putin is doomed.

Holland, one word €.
    The EU under € is doomed, yes/no?

I see this post has been ignored by the National Putinist Eurasian Worker's Party:
    pcardin wrote: »
    Ah the RUS nations most common issue - racism.

I remember being on business trip in 2002 in Moscow and was brought to see Red Square and first thing I noticed upon arrival was 3 Russians beating up a black foreign student, him being on ground and his head kicked. When I turned to nearby standing police guy (who obviously was enjoying watching this) I was asked to show my passport and f**k off. Savage nation with intention to bring 'their culture' to the west. :mad:

Holland, one word €.
    The EU under € is doomed, yes/no?

It's not as doomed as Russia's economy, but it will be all OK when the Novoführer has his Lebensraum.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Long Time Lurker

The vacuum when he's gone (and like all egotistical tyrants he will be gone someday) will be more problematic for the west than anything. He currently dominates all factions. Just wait till he doesn't anymore.

treatment of dissidents and minorities at home.

Yes the west put in prison no key anyman who Muslim who no like war in Muslim land.
    GITMO have bad guys and innocent farmers, farmers never see home again, USA make mistake and now hope world forget the innocent afghan farmers in GITMO.

Bradley manning show world USA crime , prison no key to open.
    Simple afghanistan farmers mistake I.D put in guantanmo bay prison, throw key away, they do no wrong ,USA embarrassed the afghan farmers do no wrong but in prison, so forget about them and hope the world forget about them.

Considering she's transgender, I guess you'll quickly abandon your support for her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭wallywhittle

He's stupid as a Fox.

I see this post has been ignored by the National Putinist Worker's Party:

no . see 173

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭wendell borton

Yes the west put in prison no key anyman who Muslim who no like war in Muslim land.
    GITMO have bad guys and innocent farmers, farmers never see home again, USA make mistake and now hope world forget the innocent afghan farmers in GITMO.

Plenty of innocent Muslims in the Caucasus as well.

Plenty of innocent Muslims in the Caucasus as well.

yes true, proud Russians.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Vandango

ebbsy wrote: »
    Ould Vlad certainly ain''t the worst. A bit enthusiastic with the invading countries carryon, but otherwise ok.

Since World War 2, the United States is well, well ahead in the country invading and war fighting steaks.

Considering she's transgender, I guess you'll quickly abandon your support for her.

Transgender is invent of USA physiologist to make money.
    He a man who like to wear women dress, halloween all 365 days for him.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Egginacup

He's a vile homophobic bully. He was also the head of the KGB for a time - a time when they murdered and tortured Soviet citizens. He's an asshole.
    The same people who eulogise Putin must be the sort who worship that other asshole - Castro in Cuba. You know, curtailing civil liberties, jailing journalists, that sort of thing.

When was he head of the KGB?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement