Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Vladimir Putin appreciation thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Is this NATO a new country?

No it's actually a mutual defense alliance ,

Usually confused for a country who apparently bombed a funeral ,

^ ^ ^ ^
    But for some reason and I blame our education system,

people mix up NATO and America basic geography needs to be revised here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭JenovaProject

Gatling wrote: »

^ ^ ^ ^

Like you mixed it up just then?
    Stop trying to be smart Gat and stick to facts....youre much better at facts:)

I miss the old ones at least they actually tried ,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭JenovaProject

I miss the old ones at least they actually tried ,

I like your posts just not the silly spoofing ones:)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,649 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Irish leader deals with corruption. Oh wait, I mean Putin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,796 ✭✭✭✭bilston

Chrongen wrote: »
    Deflects from Florida doesn't it.

This is such a game.

Deflects from Florida where? In the U.K.? So what? The UK has no say on US gun laws.

Is this spy story big in the USA? No, I'm prettty sure it isn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Tea drinker

Not the only country to do so ,
    That's my point, they are all offended when similar happens on their home ground. I couldn't care less him and his family got wiped out, as a traitor you are fair game - all countries are the same. Even Hillary wanted Snowden taken out and he is more whistleblower than traitor.

What did you make of that chap getting offed by Mossad? I realise I need to be specific because so many guys have been offed by Mossad around the world you might be confused..... I'm talking about the one in Dubai where the Irish passports were used.

^ ^ ^ ^

It would be less inaccurate to say it's more a club that goes around the world bombing countries randomly than to call it a mutual defence alliance! Each country backs other members aggressions, so while Turkey shoots down a Russian plane, UK says it's planes in Cyprus stand ready. Whole alliance backs US invasion of Syria under false pretext of attacking ISIS... Syrian's got stomped trying to take back their own oil fields... while 3000 ISIS fighters put their feet up in Deir ez zor. An alliance of BS'ers

• Registered Users Posts: 40,412 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

So how should britain react to a terrorist attack on its soil by Russia?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

So, they have caught the perpetrators? I didn't hear that, must dash and listen to the news!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,412 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

So, they have caught the perpetrators? I didn't hear that, must dash and listen to the news!

probably a good idea alright

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,047 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

They should announce an urgent enquiry, to be headed by some Tory with a pompous title in front of his name, who will be paid a large slab of taxpayers money for his trouble who will then be asked to drag it out for at least 3 years.

When the findings of the enquiry finally come out, they should then find some meaningless and ineffectual repercussion that wont bother Putin and carry it out and accompany it by giving Putin a sound telling-off.

Then they should tell the world not to mess with Great Britain because they are a serious force to be reckoned with and not to be taken lightly.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭OgreSwamp

I'd offer everyone who appreciate Putin to move to Russia, country where:

- You can get 2 years in prison for a picture repost.
    - You can get arrested for 30 days just protesting alone (standing with a poster)
    - Where you can sentenced for 3 years for series of single protests (to be honest the guy was pardoned after a few months in prison)
    - Where you will be arrested (term depend on your luck) even for a T-Shirt with some words against Putin.
    - Where any protesters are arrested almost instantly and very often beaten.
    - Where people sentenced for 2-3 years in prison for "beating" police on a protest even if video evidence shows completely opposite.
    - Where you can be head of the 2nd biggest party and during press conference abuse pregnant journalist and threatening to rape her
    - Where opposition politician with highest support rating among other opposition can't be elected and can't even register a party for 5 or 7 years
    - Where there are 30,000 homeless people each night on the streets of St. Petersburg (in comparison, it is about 600 in Dublin and you call it homelessness crisis)
    - Where all richest people (billionaires) are either friends or classmates of the president
    - Where any evidence from journalists or opposition about corruption is just ignored. And you can easily work for the state last 20 years but live in a 4000sq.m palace with few hectares of land (that's not even about Putin himself or prime minister).

• Registered Users Posts: 16,739 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

Tough talk and expel a few senior Russian diplomats/spy. There is not much else they can do, despite Theresa's tough talking.

cnocbui wrote: »

Then they should tell the world not to mess with Great Britain because they are a serious force to be reckoned with and not to be taken lightly.

It must be a tough thing to take for the Tory old guard who still believe in the power of English might. Forefather would not be pleased with this being pointed out.

Not the only country to do so ,

I don't disagree, if Russia are guilty of war crimes in Syria, other nato members surely are too in the theatres of war they operate in.
    No side has clean hands.

It would be less inaccurate to say it's more a club that goes around the world bombing countries randomly
    so while Turkey shoots down a Russian plane, UK says it's planes in Cyprus stand ready. Whole alliance backs US invasion of Syria under false pretext of attacking ISIS...

Randomly bombing countries great headlines but not exactly true ,
    Turkish forces shotdown a russian jet after repeatedly testing Turkish forces on the border all which was publicly denounced by Turkey Which Also publicly warned russia they would attack aircraft that came into their airspace ,
    Actually the week before hand russian jets radar locked a Turkish radar station ,
    But we wouldn't want to discuss that ,(poor little russia now )
    There was no invasion was there either they are supporting the Kurds who have done more damage to Isis than Assad , putin ,iran combined,
    Who just happen to be defending lands Assad senior took off them to give to Arab loyalists deceades before hand ,
    No mention of the 400 russians slaughtered trying to attack Kurds along with Iranian militias recently.
    Mossad has killed hundreds ,the Irish passports are a non issue considering how easy for state forces to get their hands on them .

*nacho libre* totally agree with you there and have said it many times across multiple threads war crimes should be thoroughly investigated and if found war crimes have happened perpetrators should face justice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Casualsingby

Putin is a prick pure and simple

• Closed Accounts Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Vladimir Poontang

It is always amusing to see the cheerleaders of the US claiming to hold the moral high ground given the actions of Team World Police since 9/11

The death toll of innocents thanks to the US puts anything Russia has done in that time period in the shade.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭pitifulgod

It is always amusing to see the cheerleaders of the US claiming to hold the moral high ground given the actions of Team World Police since 9/11

The death toll of innocents thanks to the US puts anything Russia has done in that time period in the shade.

Tonnes of people who are critical of Russia are also critical of US foreign policy. Just specifically in this topic, people seem intent on diverting from Russia's behaviour... Eg you

pitifulgod wrote: »
    Tonnes of people who are critical of Russia are also critical of US foreign policy. Just specifically in this topic, people seem intent on diverting from Russia's behaviour... Eg you

Yes I can't stand either. Don't know which I detest more. Doesn't matter who the president is in the US. Putin is a wee sensitive bich tho. Definition of a snowflake. The Irony.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Chrongen

Sergei Skripal's wife and son graves are now being exhumed both died in apparent suspicious circumstances in an 12 month period

Correct me if I am wrong and completely askew here,

Why would the dead relatives of somebody be exhumed?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

Sergei Skripal's wife and son graves are now being exhumed both died in apparent suspicious circumstances in an 12 month period
    Please explain whats so suspicious about cancer?
    Skripal's wife died in 2012 of disseminated endometrial carcinoma.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Skripal

conspiracy theory forum
    >

Plenty when you consider this is the how many now chemical nerve agent attack carried out by Putin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

Putin is a prick pure and simple

Or so you’re told.

Plenty when you consider this is the how many now chemical nerve agent attack carried out by Putin

I rearranged that sentence in my mind and still don’t get it.

Tell that to Georgia , Ukraine , Chechnya,Syria

They top America

• Closed Accounts Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Vladimir Poontang

They top America

Nope

They top America

Nope. The first three were skirmishes. The last is destabilised because of US suppprt for radical Islamists.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,047 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Skripal

conspiracy theory forum
    >

You can intentionally induce cancer using viruses - demonstrated in 1931.

The Uk authorities must be prone to conspiracies as they are exhuming bodies.

• Advertisement

Or so you’re told.

No one told me. I can make up my own mind. He's scum

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement