Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I find out how much more I will be charged in relation to the latest amendment

Options
  • 19-02-2015 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hi,

Could you let me know where I can find my contract type/name and registration date? I would like to find out how much more I will be charged in relation to the latest amendment of Eircom contract.

Or I can PM you my account number and you can check for me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

icylava wrote: »
    Hi,

Could you let me know where I can find my contract type/name and registration date? I would like to find out how much more I will be charged in relation to the latest amendment of Eircom contract.

Or I can PM you my account number and you can check for me?
    Hi icylava

The cancellations and loyalty team on free phone 1901 will be the only areas which can accurately confirm the status of the price increase directly to your account.

The only details you will need before calling is the eircom account number, land line number and that you are the account holder.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement