Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Closing an account - will I receive a printed account history

Options
  • 19-02-2015 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I need to get 6 months account statements. I'm also in the process of closing this same account. If I close the account, will I get an account statement for the past 6 months? My last yearly statement was August 2014...

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

bidiots wrote: »
    Hi,
    I need to get 6 months account statements. I'm also in the process of closing this same account. If I close the account, will I get an account statement for the past 6 months? My last yearly statement was August 2014...

Cheers
    Hi bidiots,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

If your statement frequency is annual with your last statement in August 2014, you will receive a closing statement from August 2014 up to the date that your account is closed. If you are registered for eStatements, please change back to paper statements on 365 Online before closing the account.

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭bidiots

bidiots wrote: »
    Hi,

Cheers
    Hi bidiots,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

If your statement frequency is annual with your last statement in August 2014, you will receive a closing statement from August 2014 up to the date that your account is closed. If you are registered for eStatements, please change back to paper statements on 365 Online before closing the account.

Thanks

Billy
    Thanks for that, will do.

Advertisement