Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paying credit card bill

Options
  • 19-02-2015 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭

I visited Swords Bank of Ireland with my husbands credit card bill and cash to pay it.

They were unable to do this at the counter and said I had to do it on the self service machine with his card.

Why can't this bill be processed at the counter?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi BabysCoffee, 

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie

Since October 2012 payments to Credit cards can no longer be made over the counter in the branch. If your husband is unable to attend a branch during opening hours to make the lodgement via the LATM, we do offer a large number of external LATMs which can be accessed 24 hours a day. For information on their locations, please see here.

Alternatively, other payment options available are, 365Online transfer from a current account, Direct Debit or Standing Order instruction. 

You can also find further helpful information on Credit Card Payments here.

If we can assist you with anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement