Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found a student card - best way to return it to the owner?

Options
  • 19-02-2015 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

I found a student card last night on the ground on campus. I have emailed <studentnumber>@ucdconnect.ie , which I think works, but haven't got a reply, so perhaps the person in question doesn't check it that often.

Suggestions on the best way to return it to the owner, or is there an official place I should hand it in?

(If you are in graduate medicine and lost your student card yesterday, PM me or check your ucd email!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭beardedmaster

Yeah, that works as an email address. I would hand it into the Health Sciences programme office after a day or two if they don't reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭Raspberry Fileds

Facebook! You'll likely have mutual friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 JK2015

Hand it into campus services (the building under the Ag building). Program offices can't take them for some reason but campus services will return it to the owner

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Dores

There is lost and found office that deal with such issues. I think hey are allowed to use UCD data to contact people as they used my mobile number when my card was there. Alternatively you can give it to Ucard office - they also have a contact details of this person.

http://www.ucd.ie/building/code/unicare/lostandfound.html

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭wonderworm

Bring it over to the Ucard bureau Arts JK Area - Newman (Outside Theatre L) http://www.ucd.ie/ucard/

• Advertisement
Advertisement