Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BlackBerry OS 10.3.1 update for ALL BlackBerry 10 Devices

Options
  • 19-02-2015 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭

Your BlackBerry 10 device is about to get even better – BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.3.1 is coming, offering serious enhancements for all BlackBerry 10 devices.

For those who were envious of the BlackBerry Passport’s debut with OS 10.3 and the subsequent BlackBerry Classic launch, the wait is over, as the following devices will join the BlackBerry Classic in delivering the goods with version 10.3.1:

BlackBerry Q5
    BlackBerry Q10
    BlackBerry Z10
    BlackBerry Z30
    BlackBerry Z3
    BlackBerry Porsche Design P’9983
    and BlackBerry Passport

Customers will receive a notification in the BlackBerry Hub when the software is ready for download. If they have enabled automatic software downloads, they will be notified in the BlackBerry Hub that the software is downloading.

Source: BlackBerry blog

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭_Godot_

I don't own one but the Blackberry Q10 is a sexy phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭Asmooh

_Godot_ wrote: »
    I don't own one but the Blackberry Q10 is a sexy phone.

You could always look into Classic (has a bigger screen, bigger battery and toolbelt) or Passport :)

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭dpaulod

Have the Z10 for nearly 2 years now best mobile I have had.

dpaulod wrote: »
    Have the Z10 for nearly 2 years now best mobile I have had.

Already upgraded to 10.3.1? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭dpaulod

Asmooh wrote: »
    Already upgraded to 10.3.1? :)

Sure Is :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭DonFred

Passport looks deadly - tempted to get it over iphone but lack of apps puts me off.

DonFred wrote:
    Passport looks deadly - tempted to get it over iphone but lack of apps puts me off.

dunno I use android apps on my passport, but I don't use that many apps but the ones I use work fine

the next update (10.3.2) will support Irish language as system langauge and spelling control :)

Advertisement