Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

I did 176 mph two up, on a blade.

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭Zoo4m8

corcaigh1 wrote: »
    Limited to 155.4Mph..???

Yeah mine's limited to 155 though there is a speed pack available , not sure if it's just for the latest ones though, that lifts the top speed to 174..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,595 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Feel kinda slow after reading some of those,
    Bought a cbr6rr up in drogheda a few years back, didn't realise the clocks where in mph and was thinking I was ticking a long nicely at 120kph

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

Thats 193kph :) Not too slugish in fairness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭professore

130 mph on a 97 VFR 750 on a closed road of course. She had more to give but I didn't !

I love these willy waving contests, or in this case I am/was more stupid than you...so, here, have a look at mine.. 110mph (indicated)two up on Dunstall Norton Dominator round the South Beach car park bend into Greystones( when there was no traffic restrictions or traffic) wearing T shirts and jeans, no helmets and I had slippers on.. A Yamaha TZ 350 through the Glen Of The Downs with the tacho on the red line in fifth ( I think) no speedo ( racing bike) so no idea what speed..I hope that doesn't disqualify me :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mesrine65

239kph rushing for the ferry from Savona to Calvi, got busted, financially ass-raped by the Gendarmes & missed the fúcking ferry :mad: :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Mesrine65 wrote: »
    239kph rushing for the ferry from Savona to Calvi, got busted, financially ass-raped by the Gendarmes & missed the fúcking ferry :mad: :D
    How much did you have to pay?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

Zoo4m8 wrote: »
    I love these willy waving contests, or in this case I am/was more stupid than you...so, here, have a look at mine.. 110mph (indicated)two up on Dunstall Norton Dominator round the South Beach car park bend into Greystones( when there was no traffic restrictions or traffic) wearing T shirts and jeans, no helmets and I had slippers on.. A Yamaha TZ 350 through the Glen Of The Downs with the tacho on the red line in fifth ( I think) no speedo ( racing bike) so no idea what speed..I hope that doesn't disqualify me :rolleyes:

How do you tie up your cock so Ya don't step on it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

I would be delighted if I could "Wave" my willy!!!! Then again If you could indeed wave it, it would be very flaccid.....mine could burst a bag of spuds!

aaakev wrote: »
    How do you tie up your cock so Ya don't step on it?

Not a problem, it's tiny..sure look at my pathetic speed, I have to make the rest up to compensate! :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Streetwalker

Used to work out in long mile road and used the M50 to get home to Dundrum after my night shift at 6am. This was back in the days just after it opened and you wouldn't see a car from the red cow to Sandyford exit. When it think back now at the speeds I went I can only but cringe at the risks I was taking (on a 1998 918 blade and then 2001 ZX12). Then my first daughter was born and it all ended and im happier than ever now just bumbling around on my 1250 Bandit taking in the sights and smells and more than that im thankful I made it to see and smell them.

Not worth it folks all it takes is a flat at those speeds or an over tightened chain and it's goodnight for ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mesrine65

Cienciano wrote: »
    How much did you have to pay?
    €1500 or they were impounding the bike, no penalty points or official paperwork.

Went into their poche arrière :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,364 ✭✭✭bladespin

Mesrine65 wrote: »
    €1500 or they were impounding the bike, no penalty points or official paperwork.

Went into their poche arrière :mad:

Jaysus :eek:

MasteryDarts Ireland - Master your game!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

I'm too paranoid to give out the exact figures... when i bought the bird I had to travel from Kerry to Carlow.

Came home the back roads most of the way to get to know the bike. When I got home I was wondering to myself why everyone was crawling and how come I got home so quick, got the mrs to drive the car in front of the bike. That's when I realised my speedo was in mph although it displayed kph, previous owner had attached a device that converted it to MPH! :eek:

Advertisement