Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eMobile bill is still too high

Options
  • 19-02-2015 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

I switched eMobile contracts just under a year ago from the original "friends & family" contract, and the new bill was supposed to be 39.95 including VAT, but it looks like that's the ex VAT price I am being charged.

Also, I was told I would have 4G access added to my account at no extra charge, but that has not happened.

As an aside, the "view my bill" link doesn't work in Chrome, and in IE it opens a blank page. I had to login to my account using both browsers, get the URL from IE and paste it into Chrome so I could see the PDF.

thanks,

Eoin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Eoin wrote: »
    Hi there,

I switched eMobile contracts just under a year ago from the original "friends & family" contract, and the new bill was supposed to be 39.95 including VAT, but it looks like that's the ex VAT price I am being charged.

Also, I was told I would have 4G access added to my account at no extra charge, but that has not happened.

As an aside, the "view my bill" link doesn't work in Chrome, and in IE it opens a blank page. I had to login to my account using both browsers, get the URL from IE and paste it into Chrome so I could see the PDF.

thanks,

Eoin
    Hi Eoin
    can you PM us with your account details and we will look into this for you.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Hi Tony,

Thanks for that, I sent you a PM. In the interests of honesty, I was eventually able to get into my PDF bills, and can see that I've started exceeding an allowance on my plan (presumably data download), which is the bills are over the base plan - so if you could just check out the 4G access it would be great

thanks

Eoin

Advertisement