Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Schools in Ballycullen (Wood Dale) catchment area

Options
  • 19-02-2015 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi,

I am looking to buy a house in Ballycullen/Knocklyon, near the Spar shop in Woodstown Village, Knocklyon. Where can I get a list for the catchment area of primary schools that would be applicable to the housing development (Wood Dale) here?

I am also interested in the potential for a school bus in this area.

Any help or opinions would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

skir2000 wrote: »
    Hi,

I am looking to buy a house in Ballycullen/Knocklyon, near the Spar shop in Woodstown Village, Knocklyon. Where can I get a list for the catchment area of primary schools that would be applicable to the housing development (Wood Dale) here?

I am also interested in the potential for a school bus in this area.

Any help or opinions would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

I would ring the local schools and ask for a copy of their enrolment policy .

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,706 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Have a look online, they have them on the websites. Scoil Carmel & St. Colmcilles would be the two more popular schools.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 skir2000

Thanks for the heads up guys. Is there any way in which I can find out the quality of the schools?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭heldel00

Whole school evaluation reports carried out by department inspectors should be available online. Just google WSE and school name

• Registered Users Posts: 37 skir2000

Wow, that's brilliant - I never knew those WSE report existed! Thanks for the help guys!

• Advertisement
Advertisement