Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

high waisted trousers

• 20-02-2015 2:28am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭

Hi there

I would love to get my hands on a pair of high waisted trousers. Black. For work. My price range would be 50€ and below.

I'm not really good at sourcing this stuff myself. I've looked on some sites that I'm familiar with but not a big online shopper so I'm sure there are loads I don't know about.

Also haven't seen them in any stores

Can anyone help?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,354 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Something like these?

pm09home-bbc.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Bananaleaf

Okay, second thread I have posted here where the p!ss has just been taken out of me for asking for help.

Long time lurker and hadn't noticed this to be a trend, so a bit disappointing that it has happened in all of my threads, albeit only two.

Not a very welcoming forum. Won't be back.

Goodbye.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

endacl wrote: »
    Something like these?

pm09home-bbc.jpg

How is this helpful? Familiarise yourself with the tone of this forum before you post again.

OP I'm sorry your thread has been infiltrated by thoughtless posts.

Have a look at Asos for thr trousers, I'll post links when I get to my computer. I've bought work trousers from them before and the quality was very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭lovelystuff

Try h&m, i get all my high waisted trousers there, they do ones that would suit for work for around 30, and tighter ones for going out in their Divided section! I find them really comfortable and flattering.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭MrWalsh

Theyre the only type of trousers that suit me, I got work ones in M&S before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

I'm gonna go ahead and presume you're a female? I bought black trousers in New Look recently. They're not jeans but they are skinny. What kind of leg are you looking for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

Mango and Zara both have them. I don't know if they are work appropriate but I like the ones in the link.
    http://shop.mango.com/IE/p0/women/clothing/trousers/premium---flowy-culottes/?id=41033634_99&n=1&s=prendas.pantalones&ident=0__0_1424447780141&ts=1424447780141

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Bananaleaf

Hi
    thanks for the replies.

I am female. I tried to post a link to what I'm looking for from Google images, but it won't workm I'm on mobile so that's probably why .... Some of us are just so inept when it comes to technology!

I'm not good on fashion terminology so don't know how best to describe what I'm looking for. I suppose high waisted slacks/boot cut trousers. Don't know if that makes sense. Sorry - I'm not trying to be purposely vague

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

Advertisement