Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom WiFi hub

Options
  • 20-02-2015 4:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭

Tried to register for this tonight and it's telling me that my number already is registered for WiFi hub which it can't be as we just signed up last month to eircom . Maybe it's from a previous account that had the landline I now have can you check ? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

jay93 wrote: »
    Tried to register for this tonight and it's telling me that my number already is registered for WiFi hub which it can't be as we just signed up last month to eircom . Maybe it's from a previous account that had the landline I now have can you check ? Thanks
    Hi jay93
    yes, can you pm me number and account details and I will check this for you.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭jay93

Hi jay93
    Tony
    Sent Details to you Tony . Thanks :) 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi jay93
    Tony
    Sent Details to you Tony . Thanks :) 
    Hi jay93

Leave this with me and I'll follow it up

Cheers
    Al

Hi jay93

Cheers
    Al

Hiya Al

Do I need to send you on the details too ?

Thanks .

Hi jay93

Cheers
    Al

Hiya Al

Do I need to send you on the details too ?

Thanks .
    It's ok jay93

I already have your details

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement

Thanks Al any update on this?

Thanks Al any update on this?
    Hello Jay93

I have obtained information on this for you today,

You will need to email wireless.broadband@eircom.net (from the email address you are registering for WIFI hub) detailing this issue and the specific error notification you are getting.

In this email you will need to included:

Your Land line number
    Your eircom account number
    Your email address
    Full name
    Address
    Alternative (mobile) contact number.

You will be then contacted with a full resolution within 48 hours.

I understand it's a bit of an inconvenience but this will be required in this circumstance.

Thanks
    Al

Thanks Al I'll do that and let you know how it goes !

Thanks Al I'll do that and let you know how it goes !
    You're welcome jay93

Cheers
    Al

Advertisement