Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend Kennels in Dublin area

• 20-02-2015 9:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Have been scouring the net looking for recommendations for overnight kennels. All replies welcomed tks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

Best kennels in Garristown in North County Dublin are absolutely top notch. Wonderful staff in particular Declan, we have two rescues and Milly really dislikes men so Declan has a female member of staff take Milly. Very reasonable rates which depend on length of stay and how often you use them.

There may be cheaper places around but trust and the knowledge that they are safe is well the price for us. They do insist on all vaccinations and you'll need to bring proof of same every time you them. Declan even rings to remind you of boosters should they be close to the dates you've booked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I'd recommend Beabeg Boarding much better environment than kennels imo - just look at all the happy dogs on their FB page! I used Best once before and I wouldn't use them again because it doesn't compare to a boarding environment. Also I'd be afraid of saying the wrong thing, being 5 mins late or any of the other random things that the owner has turned people away for!

Advertisement