Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long on average to get eFibre installed once ordered?

Options
  • 20-02-2015 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Ordered last weekend, the website offered me today as an installation date which I took but when the mail came on Saturday afternoon there was no installation date and I'm just wondering how long this takes on average? It's kind of annoying to be given a date online and then hear nothing afterwards. The only thing I've seen is a confirmation that my direct debit has been setup. Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Ordered last weekend, the website offered me today as an installation date which I took but when the mail came on Saturday afternoon there was no installation date and I'm just wondering how long this takes on average? It's kind of annoying to be given a date online and then hear nothing afterwards. The only thing I've seen is a confirmation that my direct debit has been setup. Thanks!
    Hi My Thoughts

On average it can be 10 to 15 working days but if you would like to PM me your order number I'll be happy to look further in to this for you.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement