Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How happy Am I?

Options
  • 20-02-2015 1:24pm

Today is the day.
    I am finally finished with Eircom phone, broadband and emobile.

I have never ever experienced such an absolutely downright brutal service backed up by an even worse Customer Service.

I can safely say that I will never ever go back to using a service from Eircom again.

How happy am I? I could shít rainbows.

Goodbye Eircom.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

TheTorment wrote: »
    Today is the day.
    I am finally finished with Eircom phone, broadband and emobile.

I have never ever experienced such an absolutely downright brutal service backed up by an even worse Customer Service.

I can safely say that I will never ever go back to using a service from Eircom again.

How happy am I? I could shít rainbows.

Goodbye Eircom.
    I'm genuinely sorry about the negative experience you have had with eircom TheTorment

Best of luck in the future

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

Meanwhile I just got the tv, broadband and phone service in from Eircom.   We've had rubbish UPC TV signal where I live for years and sllllooooowww broadband via Sky as we couldn't get the broadband off UPC.  

Very impressed with it so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Mezcita wrote: »
    Meanwhile I just got the tv, broadband and phone service in from Eircom.   We've had rubbish UPC TV signal where I live for years and sllllooooowww broadband via Sky as we couldn't get the broadband off UPC.  

Very impressed with it so far.
    Thanks for your positive feedback Mezcita

Please feel free to get back to us here should you have any queries or concerns in future

Cheers
    Al

Advertisement