Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help needed to finish setup of SPC 6330

Options
  • 20-02-2015 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi

installed the SPC 6330 panel with below setup:

1x keypad
    7x optex pir
    1x 360 pir
    6x panic buttons
    2x sound blasters 127
    2x texecom 118db bell boxes
    1x 1313 Plus Advanced 12V Spike Suppressor
    1x 1166 Earth Line Choke

I need some advice on how to program the OP4 and OP5 to trigger 2 sound blasters 127.
    only to come on when the bell boxes or alarm is activated. also OP5 to be setup to give a pulse output for a second if the alarm fails to arm. as the manual does not explain how to
    do it.

also will need a external power to trigger them as I am getting aux.current reached
    problems as it many be due to powering the 2 bell boxes from the panel.
    currently the aux current draw is 450ma on standby. or do you think it is better if I
    rewire the bell boxes to external supply and use the internal supply to power the trigger
    relays on the sound blasters. let me know what is the best option you think.

also is the current firmware on the panel still v3.4.5 and same version for SPC Pro

Thanks for looking and for your help in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

max2013 wrote: »
    Hi

installed the SPC 6330 panel with below setup:

1x keypad
    7x optex pir
    1x 360 pir
    6x panic buttons
    2x sound blasters 127
    2x texecom 118db bell boxes
    1x 1313 Plus Advanced 12V Spike Suppressor
    1x 1166 Earth Line Choke

I need some advice on how to program the OP4 and OP5 to trigger 2 sound blasters 127.
    only to come on when the bell boxes or alarm is activated. also OP5 to be setup to give a pulse output for a second if the alarm fails to arm. as the manual does not explain how to
    do it.

also will need a external power to trigger them as I am getting aux.current reached
    problems as it many be due to powering the 2 bell boxes from the panel.
    currently the aux current draw is 450ma on standby. or do you think it is better if I
    rewire the bell boxes to external supply and use the internal supply to power the trigger
    relays on the sound blasters. let me know what is the best option you think.

also is the current firmware on the panel still v3.4.5 and same version for SPC Pro

Thanks for looking and for your help in advance.

The systems software can be updated to 3-6-0, I only have the same version you have on your system.
    The outputs needs to be set up in the output menu. For the internal bell you set it to internal bell.
    To set the bell or strobe or both the activate on a failed to set this in done in the variables menu.
    If you use a power supply beside the control panel this should give you enough power to power these devices.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 max2013

thanks for the information and will try it tomorrow.
    also do you know how to set IP camera to the panel, like the dahua hdw4300c.
    I know the sub stream is low resolution and if it was possible under the generic camera profile.

thanks mate for the information and got the sound blasters working. also the fail to arm, as it was just a tick box in the menu.

just left now is how to get the cameras working if possible and extra power supply.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

The latest version is 3-6-5
    I have PMed you this.
    Hope it helps.

KoolKid wrote: »
    The latest version is 3-6-5
    I have PMed you this.
    Hope it helps.

thanks for the download.
    also is there a new version of SPC Pro to go with the new firmware?
    and also is SPC Connect app version 1.0.0 the latest also?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Hi
    I havn't received the latest SPC Pro yet.
    I will chase up next week.
    The latest App version is 1.1.0 on android. Not sure of iPhone version.

Hi
    I havn't received the latest SPC Pro yet.
    I will chase up next week.
    The latest App version is 1.1.0 on android. Not sure of iPhone version.

Thanks for all the help and also do you have the latest App v1.1.0 on android as on google play store they have the old version 1.0.0 and its not been updated.

I'm nearly sure I got it off play store.
    Try this link.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.siemens.spcconnect

thanks for the information and will try it tomorrow.
    also do you know how to set IP camera to the panel, like the dahua hdw4300c.
    I know the sub stream is low resolution and if it was possible under the generic camera profile.

Version 1.1.0 was released but all I can see on the play store is version 1.0.0.
    The latest version is 3-6-5 is still on test but is to be released at the end of this month. This includes fixes for version 3-6-0 which was released as a test version.

Yes, go into SPC pro.
    Press advanced, scroll down to verification and accept.
    Press camera and then add the camera.
    Input the IP address plus change the type to generic.
    Port of camera.
    Try this command string. http://IPADDRESS/cgi-bin/video.jpg I have not tested it but its in a list of the commands I have.
    The Siemens system can use other cameras but I do not have a full list of these.

altor wrote: »
    Version 1.1.0 was released but all I can see on the play store is version 1.0.0.
    The latest version is 3-6-5 is still on test but is to be released at the end of this month. This includes fixes for version 3-6-0 which was released as a test version.

Yes, go into SPC pro.
    Press advanced, scroll down to verification and accept.
    Press camera and then add the camera.
    Input the IP address plus change the type to generic.
    Port of camera.
    Try this command string. I have not tested it but its in a list of the commands I have.
    The Siemens system can use other cameras but I do not have a full list of these.

Hi
    Thanks for you suggestion and it did not work for me as it still say camera offline.
    when I go to view the camera it say offline image to small. how do I know which command
    string to use?

I have updated the firmware on the panel to Ver 3.6.5 and therefore cant use the SPC Pro as waiting for it to be updated. currently using the new web interface.

• Advertisement

The format of the command string really depends on the camera you have.
    I have requested the latest SPC Pro from Siemens.Hopefully have it tomorrow.

Hi
    Thanks for you suggestion and it did not work for me as it still say camera offline.
    when I go to view the camera it say offline image to small. how do I know which command
    string to use?

I have updated the firmware on the panel to Ver 3.6.5 and therefore cant use the SPC Pro as waiting for it to be updated. currently using the new web interface.

It is to be officially released at the end of the month.

Here are a few for the camera maker you have:

339900.PNG

Hi Max
    I sent you a PM with the latest version of SPC pro.I have also attached a link to an APK file. Try that and see what version of the app it is.

It is to be officially released at the end of the month.

Here are a few for the camera maker you have:

tried them and there was one that was Specific to my model and I could not get that to work. I was just thing is it just copy the code to the right box and then entre the correct details for the other field and lower the resolution on the camera and it should work..

Hi Max
    I sent you a PM with the latest version of SPC pro.I have also attached a link to an APK file. Try that and see what version of the app it is.

apk is version 1.0.0
    still cant get the SPC pro to install as Norton will not allow it and it just deletes it and even when adding it to ok list. will see it there is other setting that need to be changed.

Try disable Norton & try again.

worked a treat and just the camera setup left now

Glad you got sorted. Let me know how you get on with the camera.

Hi

been having problems with using the Elmdene G13803N Switch Mode 12V DC 3 Amp PSU with control panel.
    I have a 2 bell box setup and it works ok from the panel and don't thing that is a problems.

when I connect the PSU to the BELL BOXES power supply inputs and leave the other cables connected as normal
    to the panel. I'm getting bell temper fault on the panel and status is ok. after some testing and I believe running
    half from the panel and half of the PSU is causing the fault and the negative/positive returns etc are different for both
    and causing the fault.

is there away around this to do it safely or do I need some sort of isolation between the panel and power supply.

let me know what you thing or do I need to start a new thread.

Have you commoned the negative of the panel with the power supply.
    How have you wired to 2 bell hold offs & tamper returns?

yes the temper circuit is working ok.
    connected the negative 12v of the panel to the negative 12v of the PSU and it has fixed the error.
    thanks for that as I thought it was not the right way of doing things, looks like I was wrong.

• Advertisement

how only need to get the cameras working and then sorted.

Glad we could help with that. Come back to us when you get into the cameras.

how only need to get the cameras working and then sorted.

Sorry, thought you had it sorted.

Try these.

http://IPADDRESS/snap.jpg?JpegSize=XL
    http://IPADDRESS/snap.jpg?JpegSize=M
    http://IPADDRESS/snap.jpg?JpegCam=[CHANNEL]
    http://IPADDRESS/snap.jpg?usr=[USERNAME]&pwd=[PASSWORD]
    http://IPADDRESS/snap.jpg?JpegSize=XL
    http://IPADDRESS/snap.jpg

axis-cgi/jpg/image.cgi

Sorry, thought you had it sorted.

axis-cgi/jpg/image.cgi

Hi Altor

My setting are below and let me know what port I need to use.
    also the names in the brackets do I need to fill them in or just copy and paste the command with out editing it.
    also is the axis-cgi/jpg/image.cgi command on its own or just copy and paste error.

Panel settings:

Camera ID 1
    Description: test
    Type: Generic
    Camera IP: 192.168.0.102
    Camera Port ?
    Command String: AS ABOVE
    Pre-Event Images: 8
    Pre-Event Interval: 1
    Post-Event Images: 8
    Post-Event Interval: 1

Camera setting and which port do i need to use:

UPnP
    Port Mapping List

Service Name - Protocol - Internal Port - External Port - Status - Modify
    HTTP WebService:TCP 80 8080 Mapping Failed
    TCP PrivService:TCP 37777 37777 Mapping Failed
    UDP PrivService:UDP 37778 37778 Mapping Failed
    RTSP RTSPService:TCP 554 554 Mapping Failed

HTTPs 443

The camera would have an IP address 192.168.1.whatever it is set at.
    You also dont have the port set up.

Have you any software to set up the camera from the manufacturer?

a few of them I tried directly in the web browser that worked but still doesn't work in the panel.
    also I have web setup, config software (which finds the ip address etc.) and PSS software.

192.168.0.102:9989/onvif/media_service/snapshot

192.168.0.102:9989/onvif/media_service/snapshot?channel=1&subtype=0

192.168.0.102/cgi-bin/snapshot.cgi

a few of them I tried directly in the web browser that worked but still doesn't work in the panel.
    also I have web setup, config software (which finds the ip address etc.) and PSS software.

192.168.0.102:9989/onvif/media_service/snapshot

192.168.0.102:9989/onvif/media_service/snapshot?channel=1&subtype=0

Here is a snap shot for what you should be seeing.
    One is on line and the other is down powered.

Have you set up the ports?

340850.PNG

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Gabico

Is the above command working ok in the browser? Does it ask for user name and password?
    What image are you getting back (format and resolution)?
    I has some issues with my cameras at the start but now they are working fine now.

Gabico wrote: »
    Is the above command working ok in the browser? Does it ask for user name and password?
    What image are you getting back (format and resolution)?
    I has some issues with my cameras at the start but now they are working fine now.

Hi

Still having the problems. when I use the above command it does not ask for username or password and just displays a picture direct from the camera.
    resolution is 1920x1080 it must be the mainstream, as I cant get the substreams to display.
    the formant is JPG File.

Thanks

• Advertisement

Hi

Still having the problems. when I use the above command it does not ask for username or password and just displays a picture direct from the camera.
    resolution is 1920x1080 it must be the mainstream, as I cant get the substreams to display.
    the formant is JPG File.

Thanks

Is there a string command in the manual off the camera?

Advertisement