Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joytech ERoll

Options
  • 20-02-2015 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,409 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys

I don't smoke myself, but I'm thinking of getting one of these for my wife

I previously bought her a Joytech 510-t which we couldn't figure out at all, it just kept leaking and she got fed up with inhaling mouthfulls of nicotine oil so she gave up on it.

I've heard that the eRoll is much easier to use and refill (once you take the cap off the tanks) and she won't mind re-filling the tank cause she's used to rollies anyway

Does anyone have any experience of this device?

There's a www.vapourpal.com bricks and morter shop near me so I'll probably pop in after work.
    Is the eRoll the right choice out of the starter kits they sell?

Also, what kind of nicotine should I buy? I've read that stronger is better to replicate the cigarette experience, should i go for the strongest type of oil so she can get the kick she's used to?

I'll probably go for a neutral tobacco flavour

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

The tanks on those are so small, you'll have to fill 4 or 5 of them a day. I know the cigarette shaped ones are more attractive to someone starting out but they're not very good.

Get her to call into vapourpal herself and they'll let her try a few different types.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭IK09

Your in a difficult position here as you dont smoke. I have never used a Cartomiser (top part) so dont know about refilling them. I assume they are similar to refilling a clearomizer. I only rarely smoked rollies when I smoked, but I do remember trying Liqua Traditional Tobacco Juice (18mg) and thinking,"that tastes like a rollie".

The thing about the hit in the back of your throat depends on a few factors, not just the nicotine content but the make up of the juice. The 2 major components of the juice are PG (propyl glycerine) and VG (vegetable glycerine). Im only smoke 100% VG, but I have been told that there is a much more significant throat hit of the higher PG content juices.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭jakdublin

My wife used them for about a week but she's back smoking now. They're a bit fiddly but if your other half is used to rollies she's already used to fiddly. My misses hadn't the patience, and was only really half-hearted abut giving up, but she liked having something small and discreet for the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,409 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Thanks for all the replies everyone. I sent her into the shop herself and she ended up getting an aspire kit https://www.vapourpal.com/starter-kits/accessories-batteries-and-chargers-html.html so hopefully she'll be happy with it.

Advertisement