Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wtd. Record Player

Options
  • 20-02-2015 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭

Looking for a record player. Something Around 150euro that can plug into speakers, ie. no amp or anything else required. Anyone got anything good lying around that they've upgraded from or don't want? Alternatively any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Level 5 Vegan

Dunno which models or if they're any good, but Tower Records now have 2/3 models between €99 and €159 in their Dawson street store anyway and I only had a quick glance but I think they were all built in amp etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

They sell record players in The Rage on fade street. I think if you buy one you get a voucher for some vinyl too,well they used to do that deal anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 13 ziondave

I'd recommend a Vestax Handytrax portable over the ones they have in The Rage. A bit more pricey but better quality. Or check on Amazon and there's a pretty good selection.

Advertisement