Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aftermath MMO

Options
  • 20-02-2015 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭

So the new infestation is out to play in alpha. for those of you who don't know infestation survivor story's or what some might have known it as Warz, it is a open world zombie mmo.

After 2+years they have released the sequel now in alpha. for anyone that want s to play or read up about it here is the Facebook page and the forum page for the game, the one i am linking has a unlimited key for you to use, just down load the launcher from the link at the bottom of the post sign up and away you go.

https://www.facebook.com/AftermathMMO

http://forum.willyousurvive.com/index.php?/topic/135-keys-for-pre-alpha-server-stability-test-are-here/

I thought i might start this thread for all who want to talk about the game or maybe get together and play.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

My advice, stay the **** away from this game & save yourself some time & money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Fakman87

Infestation was such a strange game. The majority of people hated it but the people who liked it seemed to be obsessed by it.

I played it on and off for about 6 months with my cousin and his friends. They have been playing it nightly for over 2 years now.

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭chewythefirst

ktulu123 wrote: »
    My advice, stay the **** away from this game & save yourself some time & money.

I love and adore ISS (warz) play it almost every night. And i have to say i am loving this new version even more now. This one really has a more survival fell to it then ISS, the crafting and the size of the map.

The zombie MMO genera is really taking off big time now and i love almost every title. and few more than others but once they all come into full release i will be torn and what one to play each night :)

Advertisement