Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New account signed up

Options
  • 20-02-2015 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hello

I signed up to eircom two days with help from live chat. I got an email today stating

"[font=arial,sans-serif]In reference to your recent request to set up your service with [/font][font=arial,sans-serif]eircom[/font][font=arial,sans-serif].[/font]
    [font=arial,sans-serif]Unfortunately, we are unable to process your order as there was insufficiant information provided by you regarding your home address.[/font]
    [font=arial,sans-serif]Please supply any relevant information regarding your address and re-submit your order."[/font]

I never received an order number or an account number. When I called sales and spent 30 minutes on the phone they were unable to find my account. They told me to call back with my next door neighbours phone number as they couldnt find my details in the system. When I contacted live chat I was told to call sales. When I told them I just called sales I was told there was nothing they could do or help me with because they were not in sales and could not access applications online. When I ask to speak to a member of sales this was also refused and the chat was ended

My question is why was my order cancelled ? I dont want to have to wait another 2 days in order for my account to be cancelled again I would like to know what was wrong. When I applied online I contacted live chat and they helped me with every step so I dont see what I have done wrong.

It feels like no one cares and as a new customer this leaves me with a very bad impression.

Advertisement