Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

treated like dirt!!!!!

Options
  • 20-02-2015 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have recently been the victim of eircoms customer service
    no bills sent since the date we signed up over 20 calls made to resolve issue!!
    bill finally arrived 5 times higher than would actually be possible
    disconnected on new years eve due to overdue balance rang to straighten the issue out was promised bill would be corrected and i would be reconnected DID NOT HAPPEN
    Made a complaint about the way i was spoken to and about the billing issues I was ignored no one has ever contacted me in relation to this..
    Never recieved a letter informing me of the price increase
    account terminated while waiting for complaints department and billing to contact me

this is our second time having this problem we still have no service and will now have to reconnect because of Eircoms mistake none of them our we made every attempt to resolve this issue now we are leaving to go to vodafone avoid Eircom like the plague excellent broadband but NO customer service

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

j__f wrote: »
    I have recently been the victim of eircoms customer service
    no bills sent since the date we signed up over 20 calls made to resolve issue!!
    bill finally arrived 5 times higher than would actually be possible
    disconnected on new years eve due to overdue balance rang to straighten the issue out was promised bill would be corrected and i would be reconnected DID NOT HAPPEN
    Made a complaint about the way i was spoken to and about the billing issues I was ignored no one has ever contacted me in relation to this..
    Never recieved a letter informing me of the price increase
    account terminated while waiting for complaints department and billing to contact me

this is our second time having this problem we still have no service and will now have to reconnect because of Eircoms mistake none of them our we made every attempt to resolve this issue now we are leaving to go to vodafone avoid Eircom like the plague excellent broadband but NO customer service
    Hi j__f

If you would like to PM me your eircom account number I will look in to this matter for you further,

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement