Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

reseting an iphone 4

• 20-02-2015 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hey,
    I think I have reset my iphone 4. I went into general settings and pressed reset and then pressed reset and erase all data. When I turn it on now I see the apple icon and it looks for me to select a language. I am just wondering if I have reset my iphone correctly as I am going to sell it and I dont want any of my iinformation on it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 537 ✭✭✭sw33t_r3v3ng3

ejane27 wrote: »
    Hey,
    I think I have reset my iphone 4. I went into general settings and pressed reset and then pressed reset and erase all data. When I turn it on now I see the apple icon and it looks for me to select a language. I am just wondering if I have reset my iphone correctly as I am going to sell it and I dont want any of my iinformation on it.

Yes you did it right, just please delete icloud as the next person cant use it with it on

Advertisement