Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Online Account

Options
  • 20-02-2015 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi,[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]I've completed the admin and user setup for my new business online account. Create user group, user, panel , authorisations etc.[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] but when I log in as an admin/user I cannot retrieve[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]any accounts - the list is blank. Is there another step to register the account? In the manual it just says they should appear and you then click retrieve account. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I must say the business online is one of the worst interfaces I've ever come across in IT, absolutely shocking , hard to believe this is what BOI are offering business customers as their personal 365 offering is quite good. Is there any plans to improve this soon?[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Tony[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

td2008 wrote: »
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi,[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]I've completed the admin and user setup for my new business online account. Create user group, user, panel , authorisations etc.[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] but when I log in as an admin/user I cannot retrieve[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]any accounts - the list is blank. Is there another step to register the account? In the manual it just says they should appear and you then click retrieve account. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I must say the business online is one of the worst interfaces I've ever come across in IT, absolutely shocking , hard to believe this is what BOI are offering business customers as their personal 365 offering is quite good. Is there any plans to improve this soon?[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Tony[/font]

Hi Tony,

Thank you for contacting us on Boards. 

Sorry to hear you are unhappy with our Business Online service. 

When you are logged in as an Administrator it is not possible to view any accounts. You must log in as the User you have created in order to view these. 

If when you log in as a User on Business Online and all of your bank accounts are not automatically being displayed, you will need to reset the auto retrieve settings. 

To reset the auto retrieve settings:

1. Log onto Business On Line

2. Click on the "Accounts‟ tab beside Groups and Criteria

3. If any of the auto retrieve boxes are ticked, untick them.

4. Tick all of the auto retrieve boxes and highlight all accounts with the mouse.

5. Click the "Retrieve A/Cs Selected‟ box

6. Click the "Exit‟ button in the corner (not the X).

If you need further help with this, please call our Business Online Helpdesk on 1890 818 265 and a representative will be happy to help you. 

Again, we're sorry to hear you are unhappy with Business Online. Please be aware that a new Business Online is coming soon. You can find more information on this on our sticky thread here. We will ensure to pass on your feedback here to our Development team.

Please let us know if you need help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement