Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gift Grub Podcasts

Options
  • 20-02-2015 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there,

I'm trying to find a link to a clip from a few years ago. It was where Mario Rosenstock went on the Last Word with Matt Cooper and pulled one on him pretending to be Eddie Hobbs describing a massive pyramid scheme running throughout the country (Matt none the wiser) until it all fell apart when he revealed that Ronan O'Gara was the head honcho behind the whole thing.

I think the clip is about 8 years old.

Does anyone have any idea where I might find a podcast or youtube clip of this? Today FM's website doesn't go back that far, and I've tried searching through old boards posts and no joy.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I remember the clip. It's called "The Daddy", and features on "Gift Grub! Volume 7" from 2006.

I couldn't find it on YouTube, so I uploaded myself there. Enjoy!

Advertisement