Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Expeirence of buying from Future Forests Co.Cork

• 21-02-2015 12:47am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,384 ✭✭✭

Im thinking of buying some mail order Bare root strawberries from Future Forests, a garden centre based in Cork. Anyone have experience of buying from them?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Im thinking of buying some mail order Bare root strawberries from Future Forests, a garden centre based in Cork. Anyone have experience of buying from them?

Yes, got a load of plants and bareroot hedging from them only a few weeks ago, can't recommend them enough, great service and quick delivery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

You can't go wrong with future forests, good few on this forum swear by them, myself included.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,384 ✭✭✭topmanamillion

Great stuff, thanks to both of you. They have some great prices so I think ill go with them.

I'll add my +1. Bought bare root hedging which was pack very well. Delivery 2 days later to Mayo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,484 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Bought from them many times and will buy from again in the future, absolutely no hesitation recommending them.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

plus 1

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Caracol

I've purchased mostly bare root trees and hedging and a few potted treed too. Highly recommend them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,626 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

Top class crew.. your plants will arrive well packaged and in top condition..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 848 ✭✭✭ravima

Bought quite a lot of stuff from them 24 years ago and to this day would recommend them.

All good to hear, I bought the strawberries yesterday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 Claroc

Anyone any dealings with 'Mr Middleton Garden Shop' or 'design by nature' in Carlow?

Claroc wrote: »
    Anyone any dealings with 'Mr Middleton Garden Shop' or 'design by nature' in Carlow?

I looked into Mr Middleton before I went for future forests, The reason I chose future forests were they sold bundles of 10 bare root while Mr Middleton only sold bundles of 20. So it really depends on what you are looking for. I did email them and Mr Middleton were prompt at emailing me back and very helpful.
    Here are some reviews for them;
    http://www.yelp.ie/biz/mr-middleton-garden-shop-Dublin

I don't have any Knowledge of "design by nature".

Hopefully that helps, maybe someone else would be able to give you some first hand experience as well.

Advertisement