Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help! Where to find kids furniture like this . .

Options
  • 21-02-2015 1:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hey All,

Decided to do the little ones room up from scratch.

Can anyone point me in the direction of where to buy something along the lines of the bed & furniture in this photo please?

8494.gif

Thanks in advance for any help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Aeternum

Photo not showing for me OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭ckeogh

Aeternum wrote: »
    Photo not showing for me OP.

Just fixed the image link, sorry.

Oh wow, gorgeous pieces there! Where are you located? I know of a few shops in the west who stock similar styles but they wouldn't actually be children's size so they might not be any good to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭ckeogh

Aeternum wrote: »
    Oh wow, gorgeous pieces there! Where are you located? I know of a few shops in the west who stock similar styles but they wouldn't actually be children's size so they might not be any good to you.

Aeternum, I'm based in Kildare. Also I am looking for kids sizes. However I still would be interested in where you might suggest to go, as the supplier of these sets is based in US & doesn't ship to Ireland.

ckeogh wrote: »
    Aeternum, I'm based in Kildare. Also I am looking for kids sizes. However I still would be interested in where you might suggest to go, as the supplier of these sets is based in US & doesn't ship to Ireland.

Will send PM now as not sure if I can post the names on thread.

• Advertisement
Advertisement