Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coachella Festival Discussion Thread

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭BurtMacklin

We look to have 2-3 spare weekend one tickets if anyone is interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭MissMotivated

Hi
    Looking for a bit of info for anyone who's been please!! Myself and a few friends thinking of going next year, is it very hard to get tickets? For those who booked the hotel packages , Is there a particular site you used? If we planned a couple of days either side of it how much would we be looking at in total, roughly ?
    Thanks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Hi
    Looking for a bit of info for anyone who's been please!! Myself and a few friends thinking of going next year, is it very hard to get tickets? For those who booked the hotel packages , Is there a particular site you used? If we planned a couple of days either side of it how much would we be looking at in total, roughly ?
    Thanks!!

Hotel package with no VIP cost us $2300 for 2 people. It was 3 nights in the hotel.
    We spent 2 weeks in California, with Coachella happening on the middle weekend.
    We got the tickets in mid May from Valley Music Travel. I think they are the only authorized sellers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

Hi
    Thanks!!

do you wanna go cos of sosueme's snapchats?

Hotel package with no VIP cost us $2300 for 2 people. It was 3 nights in the hotel.
    We got the tickets in mid May from Valley Music Travel. I think they are the only authorized sellers.

Brilliant thanks I'll have a look there!!

• Advertisement

do you wanna go cos of sosueme's snapchats?

No I want to go cos I love festivals plus it's in California!!?? Always presumed it would be ridiculously dear to go from Ireland and that no one would go!!

No I want to go cos I love festivals plus it's in California, is that ok!!?? 😂😂

ahhh ya was just wondering! my sister is suddenly talking about coachella now from sosueme.

i tried a while to phrase my question to you without sounding condescending but it couldn't be done!

ahhh ya was just wondering! my sister is suddenly talking about coachella now from sosueme.

i tried a while to phrase my question to you without sounding condescending but it couldn't be done!

Haha no worries!! Saw her snaps alright and a few other bloggers although they're mostly of their villa!! I do the picnic every year so would love to experience a festival in the sun for a change :) it's not as pricey as I thought would be especially with a year to plan and save !

Actually can I just ask, how did payment work? did u just pay a deposit and have a certain amount of time to pay the rest? Or all upfront? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Actually can I just ask, how did payment work? did u just pay a deposit and have a certain amount of time to pay the rest? Or all upfront? Thanks!

Paid all on the day we ordered. Wristbands were picked up when we checked into the Hotel then.

• Advertisement

Paid all on the day we ordered. Wristbands were picked up when we checked into the Hotel then.

Ok thanks!!

Haha no worries!! Saw her snaps alright and a few other bloggers although they're mostly of their villa!! I do the picnic every year so would love to experience a festival in the sun for a change :) it's not as pricey as I thought would be especially with a year to plan and save !

i saw her snaps, i'm hating hard. sister tells me she got it all for free, it's a work trip! living the life the bish

so is this the coachella thread now?
    • i know very little about lady gaga but that set was crazy last night! she pulls out all the stops. wish she was playing glastonbury.
    • future was disappointing, he raps one word of each line and lets crowd do the rest. rap can be very hit and miss live. drake stole the show when he came out
    • migos did bad and boujee for future, gucci and dj snake! 3 suprise appearances doing the same (crap) song
    • i forgot about two door cinema club, they were class. they got a big crowd, didn't know they were big in the US. might check out the trinity show if i'm around Dublin then

• Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Does everything finish up shortly after midnight? That's a bit sh!te.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

Over here at the mo. Great festival. Met Matt Bellamy and drake :)

i saw her snaps, i'm hating hard. sister tells me she got it all for free, it's a work trip! living the life the bish

Yeah she was over there with PLT and she brought her sister along!! oh she's living the dream :)

Now the girls I asked to go , want to do 2 weeks in total and maybe go to Vegas after it, Jesus I better start saving quick haha !!!!

Two door cinema club are gone huge they're great live saw them at EP 2 years ago.

davywalsh7 wrote: »
    Over here at the mo. Great festival. Met Matt Bellamy and drake :)

Did you book a hotel package aswell?
    We're thinking of trying to get the tickets and then book flight and accommodation separately, wouldn't have the full amount to book a hotel package for a few months , once we get the festival ticket we can plan! Oh I hope we can get them now!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 drowe394

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could tell me wheater it is acceptable to book two 4 person hotels packages on a payment plan on the same debit card? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

drowe394 wrote: »
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone could tell me wheater it is acceptable to book two 4 person hotels packages on a payment plan on the same debit card? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Just spotted this;

The pass limit is 2 total (of any combination other than with hotel packages or Lake Eldorado 4 person tents)

Going over the limit in any combination of orders/passes is subject to order cancellation at anytime without notice. *(not talking about 4 person packages)

Presale is 7pm our time btw.

Deposit required then 6 more monthly payment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 drowe394

Thanks for the reply,

I've contacted valley music travel earlier today and they said it should be no problem to book two packages on the same card.

Advertisement