Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Food Safety Certificate

Options
  • 21-02-2015 9:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi there,

Does anybody know if my UK Food Safety Certificate is recognised in Ireland, or would I need to get the equivalent qualification over here? I can't seem to find the info online (probably looking in the wrong place), so any info would be appreciated! Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Contact fsai.ie I would think its unlikely though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 terriemay

Thanks for the info! I'll see what they say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭delahuntv

Here its HACCP - you just need to follow the haccp guidelines.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 terriemay

Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Voltex

terriemay wrote: »
    Hi there,

Does anybody know if my UK Food Safety Certificate is recognised in Ireland, or would I need to get the equivalent qualification over here? I can't seem to find the info online (probably looking in the wrong place), so any info would be appreciated! Thanks.

Who issued the cert OP? FSA and FSAI have very similar standards and in alot of cases food manufacturing companies here subscribe to some of the higher FSA standards.
    I would be very surprised if it wasn't recognised.

• Advertisement
Advertisement