Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crufts

• 21-02-2015 9:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Not long now until Crufts - are any of you going over?

We went last year and it was probably the best weekend of my life! We hadn't gotten our dog yet, and the prospect of meeting so many Boston Terriers at one time meant I literally didn't sleep a wink the night before!

I found it very well organised with a wide variety of different exhibitions and demonstrations to watch, and don't even get me started on the shopping stalls! Have to say - I was very impressed with the "smoothness" of the organisation, and how friendly any of the owners/show-ers we met were.

Not going this year as I have my lovely puppy to keep me occupied, but definitely hoping to go again in the next couple of years. I think they had live streaming on youtube last year - hope they have it again this year. (I don't have TV so I can only watch the show on 4oD)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

I'm going & really looking forward to it. I buy all my grooming stuff there as well as show stuff. Its the 3rd year in a row I qualified dogs for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭muddypaws

We're showing on the Friday, staying in a hotel on the Thursday night, so am thinking of going up earlyish on the Thursday and spending the afternoon in there, without a dog, having a good wander around. Leaving my purse in the hotel room though :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

I'm flying over sat morn as my friend is showing that day. Not showing myself this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 DforDisaster

Ooh well done Knine and muddypaws! What breeds are you showing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭muddypaws

Ooh well done Knine and muddypaws! What breeds are you showing?

Siberian Husky

#LifeofRiley

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

one day I'll get over there. maybe even one day I'll get to show (Bassett hound or Cavalier King Charles' would be preference). This year will be tellyboxing it

• Registered Users Posts: 33 DforDisaster

muddypaws wrote: »
    Siberian Husky

#LifeofRiley

Best of luck :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭Rothmans

I assume it'll be on Channel 4? I can't check on the Sky box that far in advance :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

We're going. Off to see the Shih Tzu in action on Sunday and staying on for the best in show.

It's usually More4 that show Crufts. You can also follow the action on their YouTube Channel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

muddypaws wrote: »
    Siberian Husky

#LifeofRiley

Sadly, I won't see Riley. But I'm cheering him on all the way, and I've got my mates at home doing the same, as I've shared his story on FB.

GO RILEY!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement