Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game I can drive left-hand side?

Options
  • 21-02-2015 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi
    I'm seeking a game I can drive a bus left-hand-side (like Ireland,Uk,etc.). I know some bus simulator games, but all of them use right hand side rules. :S Could someone recommend me something? Not problem it is not a particular bus simulator, tha main aim I can drive a bus :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

MaciG wrote: »
    Hi
    I'm seeking a game I can drive a bus left-hand-side (like Ireland,Uk,etc.). I know some bus simulator games, but all of them use right hand side rules. :S Could someone recommend me something? Not problem it is not a particular bus simulator, tha main aim I can drive a bus :)

Not a bus, but euro truck simulator 2 you can select right-hand drive trucks and base yourself in the UK so you would be on the correct side of the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,829 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Sleeping Dogs has you driving on the left hand side and you can drive busses in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 DavidSullivan

Lu Tze wrote: »
    Not a bus, but euro truck simulator 2 you can select right-hand drive trucks and base yourself in the UK so you would be on the correct side of the road.

I second that! Euro Truck Simulator 2 & also Scania Truck Driving Simulator 2012. Scania Truck Driving Sim is more challenging E.G : parking with cone's, delivering on small mountainous roads etc.. I found it great. Hope this helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 MaciG

Thanks guys! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Play GTA and make your own rules, drive on the left hand side against traffic - be a rebel!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,597 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Easiest answer is the two Tokyo Bus Guide games, the first on the Dreamcast and the second on the PS2, though both are Japanese.
    You will need a Dreamcast or a PS2 capable of playing imported games, which is a lot easier on the Dreamcast.
    They are pretty brilliant, aiming to be accurate simulations of being a bus driver, great visuals too.
    There is a lot of Japanese text but there are plenty of English text guides out there.
    That's my 5c's anyway.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I second that! Euro Truck Simulator 2 & also Scania Truck Driving Simulator 2012. Scania Truck Driving Sim is more challenging E.G : parking with cone's, delivering on small mountainous roads etc.. I found it great. Hope this helps!

+1 for et2

Advertisement