Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronas tonight 21st Feb 2015

Options
  • 21-02-2015 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭

My teenage children going with an adult to the 3Arena tonight - "doors open 6.30" according to tickets - approx what time would concert begin (they don't need to be hanging around there too long beforehand)?
    Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭argentum

depends if they want to see the support act...normally the main acts are on around 9

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

half 8 or so would be a safe bet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

My teenage children going with an adult to the 3Arena tonight - "doors open 6.30" according to tickets - approx what time would concert begin (they don't need to be hanging around there too long beforehand)?
    Many thanks

The support act Walking on Cars are on at 8, and the Coronas go on at 9!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭tuisginideach

Thanks - yes, they definitely want to see Walking on Cars too. I'd be very grateful - if anyone has a minute to spare - to know (for future occasions) where you found that info - I can't see it on ticketmaster site/downloaded tickets/Coronas website nor mcd.ie!

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭trinib

All info on The Coronas Facebook page not sure where else.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

Thanks - yes, they definitely want to see Walking on Cars too. I'd be very grateful - if anyone has a minute to spare - to know (for future occasions) where you found that info - I can't see it on ticketmaster site/downloaded tickets/Coronas website nor mcd.ie!

Usually either the promoter will post it on Facebook/Twitter or the band will.

On this occasion I saw that it was the band that tweeted it:
    https://twitter.com/TheCoronas/status/569094889302069251

I'm sure they put it on their Facebook page aswell. I think very rarely it'll be posted as an announcement on the Ticketmaster site but that's just usually for large outdoor shows I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭tuisginideach

Thanks - sadly I'm too old for Facebook - didn't even think of it! As it happens, enquiry@3Arena has just answered my email with the information too so thanks all round to you all.

Advertisement