Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fasttech-Slowtech?

Options
  • 21-02-2015 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi,I ordered some stuff off this site in November and I'm still patiently waiting!! Anyone use this site before and if so,how long before you received your order?Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Moved from Smoking.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

lord lucan wrote: »
    Moved from Smoking.

We already have this thread here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I normally order 20 30ml bottles of Liqua juice in batches of 5,this means 4 different orders,no point putting all your eggs in one basket.
    Normally takes about 4 to 5 weeks but worth the wait.
    When I order other stuff,I only order one thing per order,this way if something goes missing,then it's no big deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭accaguest

If you've been waiting since November you should get on to them (after Chinese New Year probably). They should refund you some/all of it. That's excessive.

Tbh I notice when FT is slow now because it mostly isn't. I'm waiting for some juice that was shipped on the 30th of Jan and this is the longest I've had to wait in a good while. I went with Sing Post, looks like the wrong choice.

I'm struggling to spend money there now though. A combination of weak euro, the fact that the authentic Chinese stuff is getting so strong and isn't much (if at all sometimes) cheaper than here and that I don't really look at mechs mean I only pick up odds and sods mainly - drip tips, coil jigs etc.

I really wish the Chinese would invest in producing higher end juice. I'm drowning in good cheap devices.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

I normally order 20 30ml bottles of Liqua juice in batches of 5

WTF! Thats a lot of liquid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

J Mysterio wrote: »
    WTF! Thats a lot of liquid.

I normally go through a 30ml bottle of French Pipe (ADV) a week plus all my other juices.
    I usually order every 4 Months,the stock in FT is very slow,I only have 3 bottles left,starting to sweat now,I'll just have to buy from a vendor here,which is over twice the price.

Advertisement