Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leixlip 5K Road Race - 02/05/2015

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭regularkev

DevoteeDM wrote: »
    I'd say the girls handing out the numbers give you the wrong one - they looked a bit flustered when I was getting mine - there were a few people collecting numbers, the girls giving them out looked quite young and were leaning over each other, grabbing numbers from all over the place. I got them to double check my number. I was actually surprised at how young the all were giving out number - maybe have a few adults doing it next yr!

That's said I actually enjoyed the race, yeah the cabin was cramped afterwards but if the weather had of been any way better no one would of complained.

any photos?

Thanks for the feedback, which we will take on board for next year.

First batch of photos are here, more to follow

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jhshelley/sets/72157652307711791/

• Registered Users Posts: 8 DevoteeDM

thanks! I'll be back next year- flat fast course when the weather is not like Saturday i'd say!

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Blue Steel

Advertisement