Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

max speed of crookstown exchange

Options
  • 21-02-2015 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,883 ✭✭✭

Hi

Currently what is the max possible broadband speed from the crookstown exchang in cork.

Is it 8mb or 24mb ?

( I'm aware of the limitations and reduction in speed over longer distances)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

pa990 wrote: »
    Hi

Currently what is the max possible broadband speed from the crookstown exchang in cork.

Is it 8mb or 24mb ?

Hi pa990

It's up to 8Mb in the Crookstown exchange

Cheers
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 3,883 ✭✭✭pa990

Hi

Is it 8mb or 24mb ?

Hi pa990

Cheers
    Al
    Hi
    Thanks for the reply, one more question.

So when is the next upgrade of Crookstown expected ?
    ,and will it then be 24Mb or 100Mb ?

thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi

Is it 8mb or 24mb ?

Hi pa990

Cheers
    Al
    Hi
    Thanks for the reply, one more question.

So when is the next upgrade of Crookstown expected ?
    ,and will it then be 24Mb or 100Mb ?

thanks again
    Hi pa990

There is no upgrade currently scheduled but the next upgrade would have to be up to 24Mb before an efibre (100Mb) upgrade.

More plans for upgrading to ADSL2+ should be available towards the end of August.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement