Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar

• 21-02-2015 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Can't find it anywhere in Limerick, though I'm sure someone has - there have been around seven bottles set aside for recycling at my apt buildings rubbish disposal. In no supermarkets or health food shops - anyone seen it in a foreign foodstore?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭xabi

apricotjam wrote: »
    Can't find it anywhere in Limerick, though I'm sure someone has - there have been around seven bottles set aside for recycling at my apt buildings rubbish disposal. In no supermarkets or health food shops - anyone seen it in a foreign foodstore?

Thanks

Here's health shops have it

Edit: just realised they are Cork only

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭iora_rua

Have you tried the health food shop, Nature's Hand, in The Crescent shopping centre? If you're really desperate, Sonas in Newcastlewest have some in!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Jofspring

The health shop at Northside Shopping Centre on the Ennis Rd has it. Only bought some last week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,474 ✭✭✭squonk

I'm confused! Surely Apple Cider Vinegar is Apple Cider Vinegar? It wouldn't bother me picking up a bottle of the Dunnes stuff but if I'm cooking something that really is vinegar intensive I'd plumb for the Kelkin one but I'd make do with the Dunnes one if needed be and I feel I'm being a bit snobbish going with the Kelkin!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Iranoutofideas

Not all Apple Cider Vinegar is the same - the stuff you see in supermarkets tends to be highly filtered with no bits in it.

The health store stuff has a cloudy layer at the bottom called the "mother" which has a range of health benefits.

Bragg's is one such brand. Another is Biona Organic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

I remember seeing a few in Natures Hand out in the crescent. Failing that try a few other healthful food shops. It has the mother in it too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 171 ✭✭beldin

The health shop in Castletroy shopping centre used to stock it.

Advertisement