Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AF Forum Mock Draft 2015 interest list & Chat

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭HigginsJ

I like Peters a lot and would Ðraft him ahead of Wayne so think it's a greet pick. His dismissal from Washington is a bit of an unknown (reports that he tried to choke a coach) but he was invited back for their pro-day so relations cannot be all bad. That aside he looks to have the size & physicality you want from a corner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

The Bolts are on the clock..... pressure on Morrissseee..

Jeeeeeeeeeez the suspension is killing me..... Pull the trigger Morrissseeee!!!.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭nasty_crash

Haha i have the eagles pick and its driving me mad the wait... whoever has the chiefs pick must be in bits hahaha!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Gufc21 who was 33rd on the list will make the Chargers pick tonight.

Sorry to the Chargers GM but gotta keep moving

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Jovetic

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭TheDoctor

FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,113 ✭✭✭Guffy

First timer so be gentle, but chiefs are up.

Gordon hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I sure like Gufc21's reasoning for going Gordon over Gurley but like he says we might even trade down if the DT Brown is off the board. I still think we might go O line at #17 though. Or perhaps LB if a good un drops.

Personally I think we will take our future starting RB in round 2, the one out of Boise St is the one I'm looking at.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,113 ✭✭✭Guffy

Ya I was going to go O line but I just think the singing of Franklin takes that need away from the O line. As I said i think the trade down and get a RB in second round and DT late in the first would be the ideal situation for the Chargers. But if they have to pick #17 this is their pick (at least it would be way I would go).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭tripperman

gufc21 wrote: »
    Ya I was going to go O line but I just think the singing of Franklin takes that need away from the O line. As I said i think the trade down and get a RB in second round and DT late in the first would be the ideal situation for the Chargers. But if they have to pick #17 this is their pick (at least it would be way I would go).

I like your pick of Gordon and your reasons to, he is a great player has the ability to break tackles like beast mode and Charles, is less of a risk then Gurley, but lb or dt is main needs in this round but all the good ones are gone, leaving goldman who les pointed out has lazy trairts,

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Innish_Rebel

Chiefs pick will be in soon - sorry wasn't able to get it up last night...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,385 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Chiefs pick will be in soon - sorry wasn't able to get it up last night...

Ah man we've all been there. I'm sure she'll let you try again tonight.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Innish_Rebel

DDC1990 wrote: »
    Ah man we've all been there. I'm sure she'll let you try again tonight.

;)

Unfortunately it was my monthly token so I'll be waiting now!!! :rolleyes:

Before free agency a lot in the media were talking about the small receivers in Cleveland especially that Josh Gordon is gone for the year
    I had a look at wikipedia

From last year
    Travis Benjamin - 5' 10"
    Taylor Gabriel - 5' 8"
    Andrew Hawkins - 5' 7"

Departed
    Miles Austin 6' 2"

New signings
    Dwayne Bowe - 6' 2"
    Brian Hartline - 6' 2"

And now Devante Parker here at 6' 3"

Maybe it means nothing at all. Just didn't hear any other roster recieve comments about a need to signing bigger receivers and remembered it when the Browns picked

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,638 ✭✭✭phatkev

Parker is great value at 19. I think if he's there at 11 and White and Cooper are gone the Vikings bite, reuniting him and Teddy

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭SameOleJay

Happy I went with Ray now that Parker was still there for Pauli at 19. The risk paid off!.

I think Cleveland would be very happy with that first round.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,446 ✭✭✭glued

Did a write up for my pick and then I found out I couldn't edit my post anymore :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,385 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Send it to a mod, they might be able to edit it for you.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

PM me and I'll edit it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭The Bogman

Mike has asked me to take over and make the Bengals pick. Won't be able to do a full writeup until later but I'll get the pick in soon to keep things moving

• Registered Users Posts: 21 nolllaig

Pick made PM sent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

Have my pick in mind for the Cowboys in three or four picks time - I just know someone is going to pick them ahead of me! :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Just tell me who it is and I'll be sure not to pick him...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭tripperman

Just looked and four players I had thought of as picks for colts are gone off board now,

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Pick made in the draft, had to go O-line really.

Could people send a PM to the next in line as it really helps to move things along?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Love the Gurley to the Cardinals pick.

Cardinals GM was offline so I grabbed a Cardinals fan for the pick

Thanks kingcobra!

Trent Richardson - Brandon Weeden
    Justin Gilbert - Johnny Manziel
    Shane Ray - Devonte Parker

Time will tell but the GMs here can't realy do any worse than the Browns front office ;)

• Advertisement

Clemmings is a stud RT, at #25 he is a steal, so much upside. I'm hoping for him or Flowers (who Lions got at #23 in our mock) to the Bolts at #17. Then we can push Fluker inside to RG. For me Clemmings will always be a RT. Flowers might be a LT at some stage though. I think Peat will struggle at next level.

Advertisement