Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Riverdell

Options
  • 21-02-2015 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Does anyone one currently live in the riverdell apartments?
    I am hoping to buy one of the apartment this year, would anyone have any information that might be of use i.e. broadband coverage? are the apartments warm?

Regards
    RS

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Would think flooding might be an issue, they are the apartment block with public car park at the rear?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,447 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Lived there for 6 months until june last year. Would not recommend, lifts are constantly broken, waste went uncollected for weeks at a time resulting in rubbish scattered around outside and a terrible smell. The apartments are nice inside but the complex is very run down and whoever looks after is not taking care of it. The entire town seems to know the security codes for the outside gates and the inside doors are both broken so you end up with young lads messing on the roof and hamging around drinking in the halls.

Broadband is limited to eircom only i think and its not fibre, there was no saorview signal in the apartment i was in.

That was my experience of it anyway, might be different now but i definitely wouldnt buy one.

Advertisement