Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rentals in Knocknacarra, Galway

Options
  • 21-02-2015 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi

We are looking at renting in Knocknacarra and at the moment there are three estates that have properties that would appear suitable to our requirements which are Portacarron and Sli na Coille. Can't find too much info re: Sli na Coille but feedback online re: Portacarron seems good. I am just looking for any feedback on the two estates as both locations have all we need and we have done our research on amenities, shops, schools etc. but would appreciate any feedback any of you have?

Much appreciated and thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 fcio

Are you working on the west side of town?
    if not and your work is in the factories in the eastern industrial estates then prepare for a lifetime of sitting in traffic.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Wanderer67

Thanks I know that but it is not an issue. We know Galway and are happy to live on the west side but can find very little out about these two estates online.

Anyway else got any feedback? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,966 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

If they don't come up in searches for "with an address" <<estate name>> then that's a good thing.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5 score_card

Wanderer67 wrote: »
    Hi

We are looking at renting in Knocknacarra and at the moment there are three estates that have properties that would appear suitable to our requirements which are Portacarron and Sli na Coille. Can't find too much info re: Sli na Coille but feedback online re: Portacarron seems good. I am just looking for any feedback on the two estates as both locations have all we need and we have done our research on amenities, shops, schools etc. but would appreciate any feedback any of you have?

Much appreciated and thanks.

good locations and expensive as is nearly all of galway ( west of the city )

Advertisement