Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Audio Streaming Recorder

Options
  • 21-02-2015 9:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭

Can anyone advise on the best device/software to carry record audio streaming?

I don't mind paying if it's reasonable and safe.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

You could try audacity.it's free and it let's you edit the sounds you have recorded.
    It also depends on what your recording. There are websites that will record youtube video and audio for you if thats all you want. But if its your own audio,audacity would be one way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭William F

crazygeryy wrote: »
    You could try audacity.it's free and it let's you edit the sounds you have recorded.
    It also depends on what your recording. There are websites that will record youtube video and audio for you if thats all you want. But if its your own audio,audacity would be one way.

That's cool thanks.

I found youtube to mp3 and keep vid which did the job.

I also saw some programmes for sale like rip record which can record netflix which I'd imagine is illegal.

Advertisement