Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

1997 Merc sl320

Options
  • 22-02-2015 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi everybody I have a merc sl320 that has some front end damage and I'm just wondering if anybody might know where one might be scraped

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭goochy

maybe try ned kelly in castlecomer if he doesnt have he might know where to source one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Grimreaper666

If you're interested in selling p.m. me please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭mossy50

try FINDAPART.IE

• Registered Users Posts: 2,316 ✭✭✭w124man

If you're interested in selling p.m. me please.

This is for sale .....

IMG_1800a_zps8c5fe236.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5 PeteMerc

hi thanks for the interest but i really want to keep the car and have it repaired

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Tommyboy40

there's 2 up north on part finder but don't rule out dealer parts, most aren't too expensive - a wing is €220. I have a spare hardtop if you need it

Hi Tommy thanks for that i had a look on partfinder.ie and the 2 on there 04 and 05 both are the newer model where did you see the 2 up north? if they are still on the market i would have a look thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭hi5

Is this one gone?
    036.JPG

The same yard also has a 1996

http://www.findapart.ie/Car_Parts_MERCEDES_SL.html

Hi thanks for that i have been intouch with this yard many times and the tell me they have nothing and when the did have parts that i was looking for they kept changing the prices

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭goochy

did you try ned kelly or mercbitz both in castlecomer co kilkenny?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,316 ✭✭✭w124man

PeteMerc wrote: »
    hi thanks for the interest but i really want to keep the car and have it repaired

Use the parts off the silver one .......

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Tommyboy40

PeteMerc wrote: »
    Hi Tommy thanks for that i had a look on partfinder.ie and the 2 on there 04 and 05 both are the newer model where did you see the 2 up north? if they are still on the market i would have a look thanks again

I'd found them on part finder . I'd agree with the others to try Ned kelly, he has plenty!

Advertisement