Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Bettystown

Options
  • 22-02-2015 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi all, myself and my fiancée thinking of buying in Bettystown. Seems like a nice friendly community. Looking for some feedback please, good and bad?!! Will be commuting to Dublin so is it worth it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭castle2012

Great place to live . I love it myself. Good selection of schools whatever your beliefs. Plenty of local sports clubs plus its close enough to Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Ciara710

castle2012 wrote: »
    Great place to live . I love it myself. Good selection of schools whatever your beliefs. Plenty of local sports clubs plus its close enough to Dublin

Thanks for that! Hard to find any recent threads but some of them have made reference to it being a little rough, is that true? This could be because of visitors during the summer but what are your thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭Wabbit Ears

I'd go for laytown as it's nearer the train station or stamullen as its generally the same area but not as summer touristy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭castle2012

Ciara710 wrote: »
    Thanks for that! Hard to find any recent threads but some of them have made reference to it being a little rough, is that true? This could be because of visitors during the summer but what are your thoughts?

Yes there's alot of tourists' round the summer months . But me and my family very happy here , wouldn't change it for any money

Advertisement