Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tickets

Options
  • 22-02-2015 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hey,
    I bought 4 tickets to the Jacksonville Jaguars vs Buffalo Bills on 25th October 2015.
    I cant go as other things have come up.
    Would anyone here be interested in buying them or know where to sell them? Theyre BK 530
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Liverpool4cup

Forgot to mention , I could give a little discount if anyone agrees to buy them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

If you don't get offers here try toutless.com, adverts.ie or donedeal, you will shift them no problem tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭slimpickens

Hi
    What is the cost? I am interested.
    If you can work out how to PM me please do.
    I cannot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

I pm'd him and got no response already so he possibly has them sold anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭slimpickens

Worst thread of all time.

• Advertisement

I have not sold the tickets yet .

Tickets still available, send me a private message If interested

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Giggernaut

Hi,

I can't go to ed sheeran now on thursday the 13th of April, I have two tickets for face value, only genuine interest please contact xxxxxxx

thanks,

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Giggernaut wrote: »
    Hi,

I can't go to ed sheeran now on thursday the 13th of April, I have two tickets for face value, only genuine interest please contact xxxxxxx

thanks,

Hi, This is an American Football forum. For Selling tickets you are better off going to toutless.com or adverts.ie.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement