Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Def Leppard Tour 2015

Options
  • 22-02-2015 1:59pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭

The Joe Elliott Show - 21st February 2015 Quotes
    UK/Ireland Tour

"I mentioned at the top of the show how I'd just got back from New York where I'd been to announce the Def Leppard tour. This summer of the USA. 51 shows all the way across the States with our good friends Styx and Tesla."

"All you good folk of the UK please don't think we're ignoring you. We are not. We are gonna be touring the UK and Ireland later this year with a brand new album. So keep your eyes and your ears peeled."

http://www.deflepparduk.com/2015newsfeb120.html?fb_action_ids=10152606222566160&fb_action_types=og.comments

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭ts_editor

I saw them a couple of times in the Odyssey, though on those occasions it was the 'co-headliner' that was the clincher - Whitesnake and Alice Cooper respectively.

I might've went to Def Lep again, but Styx and Tesla hold no appeal for me - maybe have a different line-up for the Euro dates.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,802 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Def lep shows are always a heap of fun, although both times i saw them they've been upstaged by the support act, but I'll definitely head if they play the 3arena.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭horseburger

I'd like to see Styx if they toured here with Def Leppard

While Dublin gets loads of gigs, there are certain bands who never play here, like Uriah Heep or Styx, maybe because promoters here aren't sure what size crowd they'd get?

Has Styx ever played Dublin?

Advertisement