Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking about a return

Options
  • 22-02-2015 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭

Possibly buying an xbone next week. How is the league going? How many people do we have?

Anyone know any good xbox1 deals?

Does it come with a headset?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Argos normally do good deals.

Headset comes with it.

Think we've 10/11 at the minute

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

Argos normally do good deals.

Headset comes with it.

Think we've 10/11 at the minute

Yeah argos seems the best 380 with a game. Then I need to find the cheapest place to buy Madden online and xboxlive.

Heli, what teams can I take? Will prob be able to play from Wednesday week on.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Raoul wrote: »
    Heli, what teams can I take? Will prob be able to play from Wednesday week on.

league_1.jpg

I think I may take the Texans or the Colts. :)

Who is the Texans QB?

I have no idea about the game and what works well but the thought of having Watt and Clowney sounds great.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I think I may take the Texans or the Colts. :)

Who is the Texans QB?

I have no idea about the game and what works well but the thought of having Watt and Clowney sounds great.
    If you gimme a few teams there or just those two,I can check their roster situation,who they signed/lost in FA,cap situation etc if you want.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Hoyer is their QB

Ah ****e. Hoyer :(.

Prob looking at Colts/Texans or anyone in the NFC East.

Who are the Colts RBs? And what is the D of the Colts like?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

Who are the Colts RBs? And what is the D of the Colts like?

andrew luck is qb, hb are trent richardson, vick ballard and chris polk, there 1-2 so far for season

• Advertisement

Cheers, that is a terrible back field. Can't wait to get back to Madden. How is the game this year? Haven't really read much about it.

Cheers, that is a terrible back field. Can't wait to get back to Madden. How is the game this year? Haven't really read much about it.

its good, offence is hard to master, run game is hard to make ground with unless you have a marshawn lynch and good o line, while qbs are not as accurate as m25, plus coverage is alot better in defence so harder to get open, but thats just for me, perrin and them prob be more accurate in telling you
    if you want i can check what human games you have in the rest of season

Yeah please. Thanks! I was just trying to pick either the Colts or Texans cos that would even out the divisions but I would still have some human divisional games.

Yeah please. Thanks! I was just trying to pick either the Colts or Texans cos that would even out the divisions but I would still have some human divisional games.

texans have saints, panthers and helis titans
    colts have helis titans, panthers, browns and saints

Right looks like the Colts for me :)

Next Thursday I will be looking for people to give me a few lessons in friendlies. :) Off all day!

Advertisement