Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer Science Postgrad Courses

Options
  • 22-02-2015 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi, I am thinking of going back to college after working in the business world for 2 years after finishing a civil eng degree. I want to learn more about computer science, specifically the programming side as I see it being hugely important in the future. I have always been interested in tech and have done few of the codeacademy courses etc but have no real experience in coding.

My question is, is it ridiculous to go straight into a computer science masters such as Trinity's MSc, or should I look at one of the conversion courses like what UCD offer.

Apologies for not providing links, I haven't used boards much so am not allowed.Thanks for any help and suggestions.

Comments

Advertisement