Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sasta fitness Ballincollig

Options
  • 22-02-2015 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭

Came across this gym on facebook .. They had a sponsored ad. Just wondering has anyone any additional info on it ? They have a few gyms around Ireland , the nearest one is Ballincollig . Their website doesn't give any information about costs. Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭delahuntv

I have used the one in Naas (i have a business in Cork) and found it to be very good. They are very strong on what foods you should be eating and their pods seem to do what they claim. I git rid of 6kg in 6 weeks and have kept it off, toug a lot of that was down to changign what i ate. (damn, would love a bag of crisps now!)

Its not one of these sign up for life places either - a 6 week course was €130 (I think) and then you can continue afterwards just using the pods for a lower amount.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

Thanks for the info.. That price seems ok too ( for short bursts )

• Registered Users Posts: 4 BettyLand

Thanks for the info.. That price seems ok too ( for short bursts )

Hi, just wondering if you tried this and if it's good? Thinking of joining.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

Hi Betty, hoping to get there next week for the free trial. I will report back then if you're still interested .

Advertisement